Lost U - Natasha Romanoff

God I didn't update for so long, I'm really really sorry I just had a lot going on.

But how the hell did this story get so many views? Like holy guacamole- Thanks I guess, I'm really bad at saying thank you and this stuff so uhm.. Yeah.

Anyway that was cringe but enjoy reading<3

That's some angsty shit I'm sorry

Warnings - character death, nightmare, crying, some suicidal thoughts

Your pov:

"Let me go.... It's okay"

The last thing I saw was her loving eyes practically saying sorry before she let go of my hand and fell down.

I realized I was screaming as my eyes searched everywhere for her. I hoped to see her so where, hoped she survived.

But no... A soul for a soul, that was she rule.

Hot tears were streaming down my face as I sat in the water, the orange stone in my hand.

Teares streamed down my face like they did moments before in my dream.

The same dream as always.

You couldn't do it anymore.

Since she was gone, you never dreamed about anything else, you never thought about anything else.

You felt guilty, even if you knew deep down it wasn't your fault.

And you knew Natasha wouldn't want you to be sad, would want you to live your life and be happy again as you were with her.

But you weren't.

You weren't happy and you didn't think it was possible for you to ever be happy again.

Everyone tried to help you, they even got you a therapist to help, but.... It didn't.

It was the middle of the night and you knew you weren't able to go back to sleep so you stood up to go into the kitchen of your little house..

You had bought it with Natasha only some months before she died. After her death you couldn't go back for some months until you felt like you needed the comfort of the little apartment, the comfort of her cloths and her things around you.

You needed her to live.

But she wasn't there anymore.

So it was hard.

The only reason for you to get up in the morning was your dog Scarlett. The only other person you had really contact with was Yelena, she'd often come to help you with Scarlett since you couldn't motivate yourself to go out with the dog.

You knew it was wrong and that you needed to take care of her, but you couldn't. You couldn't even take care of yourself. Now Scarlett was with Yelena, she took care of her and Fanny, until you were able to do it again.

And you felt guilty you weren't able to.

But now that Scarlett was gone it was even harder for you to step out of your room. Eat something, go to the toilet... The easiest things got hard to manage.