Dating A Ghost - Wanda Maximoff

This was the request :), hope you enjoy!

PS: I'll have class photos tomorrow after gym class! I'll be as red as a tomato on it, but okay 🙄😂

Have a great day, lovely!

Also I had a really weird thought (it's late here, don't judge me😂), if you're named (y/n) rich like Richie rich and you name your child poor it's a contrast, so your child is named after two words with a completely different meaning. And then you say poor rich and it sounds like porridge and everyone will think the kid's named after food and then they will find out the real name and be like: that's even weirder, yeah don't know why my brain works like that...

|[<^<]|

Your point of view (finally, I feel like I only write in 3rd person. But it's easier to me in the most cases. What do you like more, should I write more in your pov, 3rd person pov or do you not care about it?)

I was just normally floating - yeah floating, I'm a ghost, live with it - through the Avengers compound like usually as I heared some quiet crying.

Normally I respect people's privacy, but the cries were thee for at least two weeks now and I started to get worried.

Even tho the human couldn't see me, I was worried.

Yeah, that should answer some questions. You can feel when you're a ghost.

And because I was so worried I took a quick look into the room. I was more careful now, caused to what I've seen in my time as a ghost, some things I really didn't want to.

I saw a incredibly beautiful woman sitting on her bed and crying her eyes out. Her long hair was placed all around her and definitely not straight anymore.

I knew this woman. It was Wanda maximoff, the brilliant girl with the wigily woos.

I liked her, she was nice and friendly. Even tho everyone always blamed her for things she could not change.

As I saw her crying, I really felt bad for her. I thought about what I could do.....

Nobody else was in the compound, that's why I was surprised to her her voice in the beginning.