Traveling needs no Eyesight - Yelena

The lovely @Shatteredphoenix0319 requested this oneshot, so here it is :)

Sorry that it took me so long by the way.

I don't know how it is to be blind so some of the descriptions might not be accurate. But I've watched a video on YouTube where a blind person explained her view of the world, so I hope this fits.

That's a bit short, I hope you like it Nevertheless

Anyway have fun reading <3

THIRD PERSON POV:

To say yelena just loves you would be completely wrong. And love is a strong word.

She wasn't just attracted to you in a platonic way. She really wanted to be with you.

Every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year for her whole life.

You weren't even dating, but she knew you will be the only one she'll ever like, she'll ever love, she ever wants to be with.

Right now you were traveling with her around the globe. As friends. Even if you both wanted to be more.

Natasha told Yelena to tell you. She said yelena should just go with you to one of the many beautiful places you'll visit and tell you how she feels.

The worst thing Wich could happen would be rejection. And Natasha knew you liked yelena. You had told her.

But where we are now, she hadn't told you. Yet.

You two sat on the beach.

You were blind. But it wasn't like they always think it is. It wasn't like you saw only black. You couldn't see nothing, but anything. It wasn't like seeing, it was like feeling.

Yeah, you couldn't do everything by yourself, but you weren't helpless.

But as someone who never saw anything in their entire life it was pretty normal to you.

-='=-+-=' =-

Yelena had been distant for the last days.

Not because she wanted to, but because she thought about how she could tell you.

She planned everything out.

Tonight she would tell you. Tonight she would finally be able to sleep again.

-='=-+-=' =-

You two sat in the living room together, just talking.

Even tho you couldn't see her face, you knew she was nervous.

"I can feel you're nervous Yel, what's making you down?"

"I-nothing. I'm not nervous, I'm just happy to be here with you."

You smiled. "You totally are, what's going on, did I do something wrong? Is there something on my face?"

"No, no you look beautiful, I mean stunning- I mean you're amazing"

You chuckled.

"I like you too, you know?"

"I know its not that- wait what? You like me too?"

You giggled like you used to do as a little child when your brother chased you around in your garden. Yelena could make you do everything. And you would do everything to please her, you'd do everything for her.

" I do. "

"I-That's amazing. I mean, i mean I thought about this moment a lot and I was so scared, but now..."

You felt how she placed her soft lips onto yours.

"i want to be with you. All the time. Forever.", Yelena whispered.

"Do you ask me to marry you, lena? We only Kissed once.", you chuckled.

You knew her so good that you knew she blushed right now.

And you knew it was cute.

You had no clue what she looked like, sure, she told you, but how do you explain colors to a blind person?

To one who never saw in their entire life?

But that didn't mattered.

The only thing that mattered was how much you love her.

And Yelena knew it was true. She knew you didn't fell in love with her looks, but with her personality.

She knew it was true and that was what made it so pure.

And you would stay together.

Every second of every minute of ever hour of every day of every week of every month of every year forever.