Watching The Stars - Sharon Carter

So I told you I'll make Sharon next, her she is. :)

I don't know how fluffy this will turn out, but we'll see.

So you and Sharon are watching the stars and sleep in together on the roof.

Sharon's POV:

I love her, (y/n), today was our anniversary and we had a date and since she and I lived in the tower with everyone else I went to fury and begged him to send them out on a mission. Gladly he did so and me and her were alone. I set everything up, because I didn't want to dissapoint her.

The roof was now decorated with lamps and candles, blankets and pillows and lots of her favorite snacks to eat and drink.

I even bought her favorite softdrink, I went to three shops until I finally found it, because it was all sold out in the other ones.

She loved the stars and I loved her, so why not putting it all together? Besides the stars she loved teaching people. It didn't matter what, if she knew something she loved to tell it. Sometimes this could be a little bit annoying and stressful. But mainly not for me, because I love her facial expressions whilst teaching. If she wouldn't be an avenger (and would hate kids) I think she would be a teacher.

As she came back to the tower (she was visiting her sister) everything was set up and ready.

"hey!", she greeted me with a smile. And I could faint, just by looking at it, it was so cute. "hi, beautiful."

She blushed a little, Wich just made her even more cute.

As we were in the elevator to go to the roof I told her to close the eyes and that's what she did. She was very exited and always asked me what would wait for her on the roof top. Of course I didn't tell her, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise.

"You'll see."

"Oh, pleeeeeeaaaasssseeee. Baby! I could act like I'm surprised, even if I'm not, just telllllllll meeeee.", she begged with a whinery voice.
"No.", I smirked.

"Rude." I could practically see how she rolled her eyes. She was such and over dramatic, sarcastic bitch...

.... But I still loved her.

I just laughed and we waited in silence for the elevator to open. As It did with a quiet tone I saw her smile grow. And as she took of the skarf i put over her eyes she smiled even more.

"Oh I love you!", she cried and pulled me close to her to hug me. I laughed and took a deep breath to inhalate her smelling.

"Used my Parfume, huh?"

She smirked. "Maybeeeee"

I laughed and she looked over to the blankets again. "that's so woderful, when did you do that?"

"As you were with your family. I thought you'd like it..."

"I do, I absolutely do."

She stormed over and I saw how her eyes sparkled and shined (not literally, I mean it's marvel, you have to say) at the view.

"(Name of your favorite drink)! You got it I haven't had it since my childhood! Thank you so so much! That all is so amazing!"

We sat down on one of the sofas (you know the ones for outside) and I just watched her for a moment,  pure excitement and joy in her gaze.

"I literally love you." she looked at me surprised and smiled. "I love you too Sharon, you know that." I laughed and gave her a quick kiss, Wich she returned.

....

She knew so much about astrology it was impressive. She told me exactly what we could see right now.

Then she showed me a star constallation called 'Orion' and his belt. I loved seeing her so exited and she told me some really cool facts about some of the stars I've not known before.

"Sirius is a star in the constallatin canis major, wich is a dog."

"Funny that's like the guy from Harry Potter"

"Indeed it is. Jk Rowling named everyone of the black family like some sort of star or galaxy or constallatin. That's why Sirius is a dog Animagus: his star is in the constallatin which looks like a dog."

"That's literally so smart.... you're so smart."

She laughed at this. I knew she was very smart, even if she wouldn't admit that.

She started talking again, but if I was honest I didn't listen, I just admired her face, her beauty and wished her lips would be pressed against mine instead of talking so fast.

She suddenly. Smiled and I realized she asked a question. "You okay, Sharon?"

"You are so beautiful." (to neeee, can't u seeeeee?)

She blushed a bit, before capturing my lips in a kiss. Then I lay my head down onto her lap and she played with my hair. It was so relaxing, just listening to her voice, her hands in my hair and her gaze full with joy and happiness. Noting else mattered.

It was so relaxing and comfortable in her lap, that I slept in, still listening to her voice in my dreams, only that it said other things.

As she noticed I've slept in, she smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you.", she muttered, before looking up at the stars again.

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed :)

Ly <3 have a good day/night!