Infinity - Maria || Songfic

This was requested by the beautiful  @justanotherescapee, so here it is <3

(The video on the top is the song if you don't know it, you should definitely listen to it, but I think you know it)

Enjoy this story and have a good day / night ;)

Third person Point of view:

You and Maria were together for a couple of years now. And you truly loved each other. If someone asks you, how you could bring the cold-hearted Maria Hill to love you, you just smiled. Because she was really sweet around you, almost like a little puppy.

Oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Baby, this love, I'll never let it die
Can't be touched by no one
I'd like to see 'em try

Of course some agents tried to get at the two of you for that and spreader hate and lots of fake news about the two of you. Just because they were jealous how good you two would work out. But protective like fury was, he fired them, maybe some of them with a couple of bruises they got accidentally.

First fury was against the fact, that two agents of him lived each other. He said it would just be to complicated and the two of you would functionate as good as you'd do without someone loving you.

But then he saw how much you were in love with her. And how much she was in love with you.

And you two were a bit Distracted because you were dating now, but he had to admit before it was way worse. You two would always stare at the other one, if the other one didn't look.

You two would constantly flirt with each other, but even if you both were really good agents, you two just didn't seem to find out your true feelings for each other.

I'm a mad man for your touch, girl, I've lost control
I'm gonna make this last forever, don't tell me it's impossible

The day she asked you out was at one of Starks parties. You stood there in your favorite outfit and looked gorgeous like everyday.

And as she saw you there, it just klicked in her mind. She thought 'now or never' and went to ask you out. 'The worst thing that could happen is she saying no and I'll be okay with that. I. Will. Be. Okay. With
That. I can't tell her to love me.'

You smiled as she stood next to you, being a bit nervous because how near the two of you were.

"hey, I wanted to ask you something..."

"Then do it", you smiled, humming along to the Melody.

"Will you go out with me?"

You were shocked, truly shocked, because you didn't see that coming.

But of course you nodded confused and smiled then as she talked again. "Great, just great, thanks. I mean- yeah, see you. I'll text you when later."

You looked her in the eyes, her beautiful eyes as the refrain to this song started playing.

'Cause I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
'Cause I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)

Since that day it was your song.

You would always play it, because it reminded you of the day you two started dating.

Oh, darling, my soul
You know it aches for yours
And you've been filling this hole, since you were born, oh
'Cause you're the reason I believe in fate
You're my paradise
And I'll do anything to be your love, or be your sacrifice

Your first kiss was magical too.

You had dated for a couple of weeks.

This time your date was planned on top of one of the sky scrapers. Maria set everything up, it was wonderful.

As the night went on, it got darker and darker and soon the light of the stars and a couple of candles were the only light you could see.

Maria stood up and took your hand to dance.

And to which song you may ask?

Infinity.

And as the song played on and the refrain came, you two stopped dancing, her hands still on your hips. You two looked each other deep in the eyes, before you captured her lips with yours.

Right as it was playing:

'Cause I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
'Cause I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)

Now you two had been together for seven years. Seven years.

You were so happy together and everyone could see it.

Meet me at the bottom of the ocean
Where the time is frozen
Where all the universe is open
Love isn't random, we are chosen

Then she asked you to marry her.

You hadn't expect it, but it was a good surprise.

And it was wonderful.

She asked you on your anniversary as the two were in the evening on the beach, watching the sunset.

And we could wear the same crown
Keep slowing your heart down
We are the gods now

And as you walked into the church with your (suit / dress) your song played. Your eyes were locked with hers. As soon as you stayed exactly infront of her the raifraub played.

'Cause I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
'Cause I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)
I love you for infinity
(Oh, oh, oh)

This song always had something magical for the two of you. And you would never forget it.

Never forget the day Maria was finally brave enough to ask you.

Hey, hope you enjoyed, I know it's not so much, but okay.

Sorry that I didn't post the last days.

Have a good day or night <3000