On The Run - Natasha

This request is from the wonderful @zoanda, here you go, sorry that it took me so long to finish, I hope you like it anyway

Here you go, enjoy <3

Thank you for 25 k reads it really does mean a lot me me, that you enjoy my work.

Noones point of view:

"IS NOONE OF YOU QUALIFIED ENOUGH TO GET HER?! ARE YOU ALL  STUPID OR JUST DUMB?", Fury yelled in rage.

Some of his agents stood infront of him, scared for their lives. "Nick, you need to calm down.", Maria Hill, his right hand, stood beside him, comforting him by laying her hand on his shoulder.

He nodded, knowing to well he needed to calm down.

"Just. You all go away." he made a wink with his hand Simbolizeing the agents to go away.

He massaged his Bridge, hoping his headache would go away.

Sadly it didn't.

He walked up to his desk, sitting down on his stool.

Then he looked at maria.

"What are we going to do now? Noone ever catches her... We need..."

"The Avengers.", maria said.

Nick looked up and nodded. "The Avengers." he repeated a bit quieter.

---

The Avengers got your case, you as a target.

First only Ironman searched for you, but as he couldn't find you the team got involved too.

Everyone searched for you, Noone could find you or a hind were you could be.

In fact you were hiding good, watching them Despair from the shadows.....

---

"we've got a new target for you, Evelyn rose (change it if it's your name) she's the daughter of the CEO of a big firm, you need to kill her and make a video. That well send to her Dad, Threat him to kill his second daughter Sophia rose (change it again, if it's your name) too if he won't pay. "

You simply nodded.

You weren't okay with killing all those people, but you had no idea what you should do. So you joined hydra, the only logic thing. Okay, not the only one, but the only you could think of.

You got some files with Infos about how you should kill her and how you should look in the video. What you should say and what they wanted her to say. And they wanted her sister to stand I  the back, with handcuffs of course, having to look at how her sister gets killed.

The Mord should take place in a couple of days so you had freetime till that.

Okay not freetime, you had to train. But you weren't treated ad badly ad all the Prisoners, so it was okay.

---

"What did we got till now stark?", Steve asked.

Yep, another day of them trying to find you, but of course without any luck.

They had no clue where you could be, only that you were a part of hydra. And hydra had to many bases to just blow them all.up, hoping you'd be in one.

But they knew from your new target. The knew you teathed to kill them and you knew yoh would hesitate if you wouldn't get the mony their dad hadnt.

Yeah, he was rich, but not as rich that he could pay the price Hydra wants him to.

But natasha had an idea.

After stark reied with all the Infos the Avengers had heared for the 100th time now, natasha got up.

They were Confused at why she was suddenly standing, but they should need to wait lomb until she told them.

"I may know where she is, who she is and when shell kill. But I need to go there alone, no backup, trust me, okay."

"Nat, that's to important to let you go without backup-"

"What if you get hurt?"

"There are two lives on your back!"

But natasha stayed stubborn and didn't tell them anything.

She wasn't sure if it was really you, but if you really were it, there was a chance she could save the girls.

---

Days passed and she still hadn't done anything.

They got woreie did she just bluffed, big then one evening she quickly got up.

"I need to go now, have a good rest, I'll be back soon, maybe with company."

In the best case with company. With YOUR company.

She went to the roof you were about to kill them.

The camera wasn't even there yet, but the two girls Wer ethere, crying, sobbing and screaming.

But of course this was new york a little cry more or less wouldn't be so much ans so easy heared.

You felt someone behind you, a third person.

But before you could turn alriun the two girls were gone.

"Shit!", you cursed, before looking for them.

But you couldn't find them. You didn't know natasha had used Starkes tachnology to make them Invisible.

So you searched for. Something youj couldn't see or hear, not even feel. It was just as they wouldn't be there.

Then natasha landed behind you.

You quickly turned afound, but as you saw her face your smile faded.

"Natalia?", your voice had an accent now, as you said her name. "is this really. You?"

"IS this really you, (your full name)?"

"I-no... Hydra is not. Me, I'm really. Sorry but I have to kill you now, otherwise they'll kill me."

Natasha smiled.

"Just come with me tk the Avenger tower. We will help. You, I promise."

After a little bit convincing you Wer okay with going with her.

You knew each other Form back in the red room. You tow loved each other. But the red room didn't tolerate this kind of love. They told you love in general is for children, but homosexuality.... They'd hate it.

You could save yourself with the help. Of the Avengers and after nat Convinced them you became (your favorite colour) widow.

( I know ner name is black. Widow. Because of the spider, not of the colour, I just thought it was funny. Sorry,. My humor.)

You two finally.could be together, make. Your love official.

And after you helped them take down hydra, they fully trusted you.

Haha, softy that was really bad and short, hope You liked it anyway <3

I'll try to do all of our requests as sokn as possible, apologize again that it took me so long tok finish this hope you enjoyed!

Have a great day / night, sweet dreams, stay HYDRAted :D