Secrets - Wanda Maximoff

HAPPPYYYY NEWWW YEEEEAAAAR

Okay since I can't sleep anyway I will write another chapterrr wohooooo

It's with Wanda and it's high-school au where they don't have super powers and are all younger and in high school.

Okay here we go <3

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

"shhhh! Be quiet!", Wanda whispered as she held her hand over your mouth. You were laying beside her in her bed, just wearing one of her shirts and some shorts.

You nodded symbolizing her you understood and she let go to place her index finger on her mouth.

You heared steps on the stairs and she opened her eyes in shock. Before she even needed to say anything you jumped up and ran inside her closet to hide.

'Wow, back in the closet I guess'

You outed yourself some months ago, but Wanda didn't. And nobody knew about the relationship you two had for a while now. And you didn't plan on telling anyone soon.

You thought you would be home alone, that was the reason you came to her house and slept over.

But now...

"WANDAAAAA", Pietro screamed whilst he ran up the stairs and knocked on the door like a wild animal. You heared Wanda groan.

"what do you waaaant?"

"nothing, just wanted to wake you up"

He walked away.

"ASSHOLE!", Wanda screamed and you heared him chuckle before he closed the door and walked away.

Wanda stood up and walked up to the closet.

She opened the doors and smiled at you "go away, that's my place, you're out" you laughed and looked at her.

"Do you feel ready to tell him?", you asked as she helped you out of the closet and you two got dressed.

"i- yeah, I really want to, I know he'll love me either way, but... I don't want to be treated different you know... I just, I don't know, it's probably stupid."

"no it's not, my love, you're feelings will never be stupid. Tell him when you're ready, but we need to find a nicer way for me to get out, last time I crawled our of the window I fell down"

She laughed and kissed you quickly before you opened the window.

"see you tomorrow in school", you smiled at her.

---

You walked down the street to your house. Or your parents ,Melina and Alexeis, house.

You had no clue if they were home from their little weekend trip, but your sisters natasha and Yelena will be there for sure.

You opened the door and walked into the kitchen, where Nat and Yelena sat,  Yelena cooking some Mac and cheese and natasha reading a magazine.

Natasha turned in the spinning chair dramatically "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEN?!"

"I- just had a sleep over with a friend, I was there before mom and dad came, so it's no biggie" Yelena mirked at you before she gave natasha a look. Natasha smirked back.

"sure (y/n/n), sure"

But you didn't lie... Not exactly at least.

"I'm going upstairs, need to finish some homework for tomorrow..."

"kk, want some Mac and cheese?"

You nooded as she gave you a plate.

You walked up the stairs into your room and sat down on your desk, taking a notebook and a pen to finish some of your tasks, you needed to write an essay till tomorrow and you didn't even start, great.