Comfort - Natashas kid

Okay this is another request from @_Salem_Witch_ and now I'm really thinking about your mental health. Also, sorry for the long wait, I'm really really sorry.

TW: bullying, self harm, suicidal thoughts, scars, bad grades (and academic validation), social anxiety, blood
(lmk if i forgot something)

PLEASE ONLY READ ON IF YOU HAVE READ THE TW

--------

It was fucked up: school. 

For you it was not about learning anymore, just the school building caused some of your nightmares. The others were about the people and things inside the building. 

The bullying, the students, the teachers, the grades.

It got worse and worse every day. 

And you didn't want to tell anyone about it. 

They were heroes, your mother was a hero - she saved the world everyday and had to struggle with so much more - aliens, H.Y.D.R.A, fighting and undercover missions, the list was endless. 

And how do you tell someone, that saves the world daily from monsterous attacks, that you are taken down by everyday life? 

You had nobody else to tell: the teachers didn't care and the students were horrible, so who was left if not yourself to help with your thoughts? 

You struggled - struggled a lot with everyday life. 

And because your familie's struggles and problems were normally about saving others and the whole worlds, you felt selfish. Other people had worse problems right? 

Everyone is different. 

But the others don't care. Teenagers can be really mean if they want to. - Hurting feelings as if it was nothing. 

You were adopted. Adopted and you never had a problem with it. You were looking for a family and Natasha could not have children, so why not make both parties happy? You never had a problem with it, until other people started to have a problem with that. 

"I CAN TOTALLY SEE WHY YOUR REAL PARENTS DID NOT WANT SUCH A LOOSER AS THEIR CHILD!"

"I WOULD'VE GIVEN YOU AWAY TOO"

"I would have given myself away too"

They are right. I'm stupid, and worthless and I don't deserve to live. 

And then there were the teachers. The really bad ones who did not see how bad you were trying. But you could just not stay focused. No matter how hard you tried, the topics covered would just not stay in your head and you would fail the test, although you knew them perfectly fine just seconds ago. You tried, your really did. Tried and Tried your best, but that didn't matter. Because in the end only the grade shown on your test or in your report card would count. Not the sleepless horus you spend studying for that test. 

You had a hard time staying focused in school and no matter how hard you tried - teachers didn't seem to find any improvement. 

"Look, I really just want the best for you, okay. But I think you have to study more, you have to get your grades up or else you won't get anywhere later in life. School is the most important thing to ever happen to you and right now it just seems like your failing everything. You know, I just want the best for you, but don't expect such a bright future with grades like that"

Grades define your worth, that's what they've been saying all life. Good grades - good, smart person; bad grades like yours - stupid, worthless failiure.