Sunburned - Carol

THANK YOU so much for 14 k reads and exactly 500 votes! <33

I've got another request / idea from the amazing  ImIntoEveryone  :)

(I know I have another request I got before this, but I didn't feel like writing smut on a wedding, so this is what you got instead

(I know I have another request I got before this, but I didn't feel like writing smut on a wedding, so this is what you got instead. Hope you like it (:)

Anyway... Here you go, enjoy <3

That's with Carol, because she's hot and the sun is hot too.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW:

Ouch. It really hurt.

I whined in pain as I touched the red marks the sun left on my body. It looked like I tried to costplay Vision.

I knew I had to use suncream, but I didn't. And that was the problem, because if I had, I wouldnt be this hurt now.

But of course my dumbass brain thought it wouldn't need suncream and got sunburned. Really bad sunburned.

"Hey, is everything alright?", Carol my girlfriend of three years stepped inside my room. As she saw me standing infront of my mirrow, barely clothed and with red sunburned marks all over my body she smiled sadly.

She stepped closer slowly. "Told you, youd have to use suncream."

I whined and she stepped closer, kissing my cheek. "ouch.", I said tramatically as she did ity because my cheek was sunburned too. Of course her soft lips didn't hurt, I just wanted to make some drama to let her notice how bad I was and take care of me.

"I could stop kissing you anytime.." she moved away with a smirk across her face. "No, come here."

She smiled before going into the bathroom and grabbing some creme for my body.

"Lay down.", she told me, so did I. I lay in the covers of my bed and it was cozy, even thought even the covers hurted on my back.

"I'm gonna put this cream all over your body, okay, mybr it'll hurt, but it will heal the sunburn. Its good for you, okay?"

I nodded, knowing it'll hurt.

"Good, now Undress yourself."

I nodded again and put my shirt over my head and my shorts down. I unclipped my bra and put my underwear down.

No I was fully naked and she had enough space to put the cream on my body.

"Good.", her voice was calm and relaxing, it send shivers all over my body.

She started with my arms, because they were sunburned the worse and tried to put on the cream as relaxing and slowly as possible, to not hurt me too much.

She blend everything in and I whined in pain, as she touched all the red spaces where the sun burned my skin.

We ( meaning the Avengers and myself) went to the beach yesterday and as we came back I was red everywhere. Carol told me to put on some suncream but I wanted to play water games with Tony, Steve, Sam, Bucky and Wanda and didn't listen to her.

Natasha, Clint, Pepper and Morgan stayed out of the water with Carol for a little bit, just talking and watching Morgan play in the sand, after they followed us into the water.

But of course I was the only one with a sunburn as bad as this.

After Carol put the cream all over my body and blend it, she gave me some cold water. Not for my skin, but because I was fucking thirsty. I didn't want to put on cloths, because they hurt on my sunburned skin, but she wouldn't let me go into the kitchen naked, so I had to.

After I went in to grab some food she joined me in the kitchen and we talked whilst doing a delicious breakfast.

"Hey baby, can we eat it in bed?"

"No we can't."

"Whyyyyyyy"

"Because you will spill your food."

"But it's so comfyyyyy"

I gave her my best dog eyes and she finally sighed and nodded.

I smiled and hugged her, before wenting back, because it hurt.

"Ouch."

She laughed and we walked back to our room. My room.

As we told the team we were together Carol moved in with me, but before that it was my room.

"what are we watching?"

"Uhhhh.... Maze runner?"

She laughed. Of course she knew I would choose one of my favorite movies. I had a couple of fictional  universes that I just liked, one of them being maze runner.

I snuggled up to her, instantly regretting it, because it hurt, but it got better with time.

We enjoyed our breakfast on bed whilst watching TV. She took care of my sunburn afterwards again, she was just so lovely.

I know she cares so much about me. And I did about her.

I loved her and she loved me. And I wanted to keep her. Forever.

Bb