My Boss - Pepper Potts

The lovely @the-real-giyuu had a lovley request to Pepper Potts, the underrated queen

The lovely @the-real-giyuu had a lovley request to Pepper Potts, the underrated queen. Sorry that I couldn't finish it sooner, I tried my best. I hope you like how it turned out tho ❤︎

Thank you so so much for 23.k.reads and 747 votes!, <3

Okay so here you go I guess...

Enjoy. <3

(should I write more with pepper? If you want a specific person, let me know and I'll write about them)

-*-

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

Pepper was now the new CEO of stark industries since Tony was Ironman and needed to concentrate on that.

So Pepper needed a new assistant. She searched everywhere, but couldnt find one to her like.

They all were not exactly what she looked for.

But one day you came. You walked into her office, dressed firmly but not too revealing or too fancy in any way, and she knew even before she read your references you were it.

You gave her a sweet smile, you were younger than her, but not much.

You had beautiful (your eye color) eyes and wonderful (your hair color) colored hair.

She smiled back and you gave her your papers you wrote about yourself (I have really no idea how They are called, if you know, tell me (: ).

You watched her eyes flicker above the pages, searching for certain information.

Of course you were her new assistant.

You both Got along well with each other and she wasn't just your boss, but your best friend.

---

As the months go by she noticed something different. How she looked at you different. She was drawn to you and one day in a boring meeting she chought herself thinking about you in a dirty way.