Lost Chance - Natasha

Thanks so much for all the reads, last time I checked was along time ago and holy moly many people read this.

This is with Natasha because Natasha.

You met on an undercover mission where she was disguised as a collage student and had to take some classes for some months in order to spy on a guy. In this period of time you became her friend. She first didn't like it, she was on a mission and had to stay professional, but then she got to know you better. And... Fell for you. Yes, natasha romanoff fell for you (hehe I'm not gonna say it, but I'm gonna think it), but she never bothered to tell you.

Now you meet her again in company of some of her new friends. How will that work out?

(one joke about assault is made)
----

You and your sister sat in a café, chatting and trying to ignore all of your problems.

Your family was always pressing you about getting married. About having a boyfriend, having kids, a house and a marriage.

Your sister was already married and her second child was on the way. She was happy. She and her husband owned a big house in a small village not too far away from New York.

You lived in a little apartment in New York. You had a roommate - not one of the friendly kind but the kind that would bring their lovers over every day not giving a dam about who heared them.

But you had a greag job. Although your boss is getting on your nerves. He thinks he's a superior human being. Annoying guy.

You lived your sister, but right now, she was also pissing you off.

"I'm just saying-"
"thank you, but no thank you. I'm staring to believe mum send you here to talk me into marriage."

You looked her in the eyes. Guilt.

"Oh fuck no, really (y/s/N)?! You out of all people? I thought you understood me!"

"Its not like that, (y/n), look... I know you're claiming you're a 'lesbean' but mum, dad and I think it's best for you to just marry a man, give them some grandkids and live a happy life with your husband. It's not that deep."

You were in shock. Then without another word you walked out of the café, leaving her to pay the bill.

You wanted to say so much, scream it, shout it and whisper it in her ear at night. You'd do everything for her to finally get it.

You had no intention to cry, but the tears just started to spill. Like your sisters words destrtoyed some sort of dam inside you. Dam, that's annoying.

You didn't want to cry, you hated it. It made you feel weak although you knew it took strength to cry. Although you knew even the brave needed to cry, even the wisest.

Wiping your tears from your face you walked to your apartment, away from the busy streets of New York and up the stairs. The elevator was broken. But it's been broken for a long time.

They will most likely never fix it.

You searched for your key, opening the door and stepping inside. But at the sounds you heared you just turned around again, shut the door and started crying again.

Not because anything was sad, but because of exhaustion. You were just exhausted, exhausted with your life and with everyone surrounding you.

You just wanted it all to stop, wanted them to stop.

The door closed behind you with a loud 'thomp' and you took a second to just stare at the crowded places.

You sighed and started walking. Walking where ever felt right, not really caring where you would end at.