Beginning

As my eyes open I asked myself if things like this actually happen or was I dreaming. "Reincarnation isn't actually real is it" I said to myself as I stood at the front of a door. "Is this even considered reincarnation if I didn't even remember how or if I died?" I muttered to myself as I stared at the door. My body feels weird, no rather it feels out of place, weak and shorter also. I'm guessing that this is the body of a child, at least 5 or 6 years old considering the height maybe even older or younger either way I won't find out if I just stare and do nothing. It was cold, not surprising considering it was nighttime.

I relaxed and composed myself then began examining my surroundings then I saw it, this door, this is his apartment door. "This isn't actually happening, this is way too good to be true" and so I thought that the only way to find out is If I feel pain, I pinched myself and still that didn't work. "Ah well I never knew how that was supposed to work anyway, if this is a dream I would prefer not to wake up anytime soon" I said to myself as I mentally prepare to open the door. Alright and here we go, I opened the door to the smell of ramen and not gonna lie it smells good. Touch, smell, hearing and sight, four of five senses of the human body was confirmed and that ramen is about to confirm the fifth.

I walked in and saw Naruto peacefully eating ramen and I was hungry enough to want to just steal it and run as bad as that idea sounds, I was nearly about to do it until he asked me "Kaen what were you doing so late out, it's almost 12 you know" as he slurps the ramen. "Uh I was out for a walk and got caught up in my thoughts". He looked at me suspiciously then said "well i almost ate your share of ramen for tonight". He finished up then went to his room but the question I asked myself is why was he eating ramen this late but it is Naruto so any weird thing with ramen in it doesn't surprise me when it comes to him.

"Doesn't this mean that all this is real?" i said to myself because dreams aren't all this long and I have complete control over my body. Naruto saw me entering his house at almost midnight and he asked me what I was doing out late almost like i lived here. I explored a bit and surprisingly everything looks clean, the guy before me probably did it because there is no way Naruto cleans his house.

I went to a nearby mirror then I saw myself, I look like Naruto, the whiskers, eyes but I have red hair just like his, no our mother now I guess. It's a bit weird how I'm now related to Naruto Uzumaki himself. Wait what am I even supposed to do from now on. I guess I have to go to the academy but if I remember correctly it doesn't start until I'm 8 years old. Considering we're twins as that's the only explanation, we'll be joining together which is a good thing because we both won't be liked by anyone if the fourth did what I think he did to us. It's quite late already so I guess I'll eat then go to bed, a lot happened in these few minutes and I'd better mentally prepare myself because I'll be waking up to a literal new morning tomorrow.