Predicament

Lee was exhausted and once again, Haruka's chakra reserves didn't allow her to fight any longer especially since Naruto couldn't provide her with the chakra boost anymore. "That was entertaining, as short as it was but that doesn't matter, something else has come to my attention" Madara then proceeded to turn his back and walk off. Haruka struggled to get up, "We already did our part by bringing you further away from the alliance, now all I have to do is keep you here until they arrive" she forced herself to stand. "As if it wasn't noticeable enough... but that aside you're a brave little one aren't you... I suggest you stay down if you want to have a chance at living" he watched as she moved with her remaining energy at him. "All this futile resistance! You could've lived to join the others in the dream world but... if you intend to stand in my way then death is all that awaits you" he made a few black receivers and launched it at her.

He sighed and turned his back then began walking but stopped after a few steps having sensed something. "I have to say, I'm fascinated at how much your power decreased since we last met" Madara observed. I had saved Haruka before the rods made contact and now held her in my arms. "You did well, I admire you not giving up back there... reminds me of someone" I glared at Madara. "You two can rest up now, let us take it from here" Hanma assured and I teleported both Haruka and Lee to Sakura for healing.

"Stay on standby here Kaen and continue doing your part, we need you to save your chakra for the Hiraishin Jutsu" the Hyuga requested. He is right, wasting chakra just because I want to fight Madara isn't a good choice in this situation. I nodded and Hanma sprinted towards Madara with his Raiton Chakra Mode. He got in close and used "Hakke Kusho! (Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm)" but Susanoo was activated and to his surprise it blasted Madara back a few meters.

-Discussing the Plan-

I'm now going to explain the plan so pay attention. First we determine their abilities and weaknesses. They both have the Rinnegan, something some of us dealt with already, Madara used the absorption ability but for some reason Obito did not. Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push), Bansho Tenin (Universal Pull), getting an extra mechanical arm (Asura Path), the summoning (Animal Path) and the soul removal ability (Human Path) are all things they are yet to show so be careful. "I think the reason why Obito doesn't use it like Nagato does is because he doesn't have the chakra reserves for it... though that's just an assumption" I added.

Even if what Kaen said could be true, don't let your guard down. They have the Sharingan and Mangekyo also, making their reaction speed something only you guys can match or at least come close to but it's a shame we can't have Gai-sensei, he ended up going all out in the seventh gate before and now can't move. Yun-sensei and Asuma should fight Obito and wait for an opening to trap him in Hanma's binding jutsu. Lee and Haruka should fight Madara and find a way to get pass that Susanoo.

Your Rasenshuriken or one of those massive sized Rasengan should work well for the attack when we get an opening, Naruto, Jiraiya-sama. "I'll enter Sage Mode and get a Cho-odama Rasengan (Massive Rasengan) prepared" Jiraiya said. When that's in the process of getting absorbed then Naruto could come with his Rasenshuriken or vice versa. "The Susanoo does have a weakness, when it gets damaged, the user needs to deactivate then reactivate to reform it" I told him through Ino. Good, just need to keep them busy and wait for an opening to trap Obito and seal Madara. "May I ask why we don't just kill Obito instead?" Lee questioned. The Rinnegan, for getting rid of the Juubi husk when we get the tailed beasts extracted and we need to get some answers.

-Present-

"I have no time for a dying Uzumaki and a Hyuga! Throw all the punches and jutsu you want, if all the village leaders couldn't scratch me then what do you brats hope to achieve?" he showed his Mangekyo Sharingan in his left eye and Rinnegan in his right eye. "We're here to stop you from sending us all to sleep, that's what we hope to achieve" Hanma zipped around Madara with speed that once again impressed the Uchiha.