Start of the Chunin Exams

It has already been a while since the capture test and so far nothing interesting happened in the missions which was just D-C ranks except bandits and coming across a decently skilled rouge shinobi but Yun defeated him, made it look easy and made me realize I'm still not even close to being strong enough to save the third if a rouge shinobi with skills to that of a normal jonin gave me trouble so I trained even harder and with the help of Yun, mastered six new jutsu. I had more progress getting stronger when I joined team 6 than what I ever did in during the four year training and it's all because of one thing, I now had an experienced shinobi to train me. Despite being so carefree he trained me well and because he also had a fire nature and for combos he mastered wind nature, it was like he was destined to train me and that's how I was able to master those jutsu in such a short time.

The Fire Style: Crimson Spider, Fire Dragon Bullet, Dragon Fire, Blazing Meteors and Wind Style: Breakthrough, Divine Wind. Now I've mastered another nature and got stronger and the chunin exams are supposed to be close, Yun just has to give us that form. Hanma did some taijutsu and byakugan training and apparently Kiyoko said something about her finally mastering her ultimate jutsu.

"Alright looks like everyone is here and on time" said Yun. "Why so early anyway sensei?" Hanma asked. He took out the form "Well you see it's because of these" he replied. "The chunin exams?" Kiyoko asked. "Yes the chunin exams, it's basically an exam you take to become a chunin and other genin from other villages partake also" he replied. "I heard my brother is taking part in this chunin exams, he didn't go last year because of something about him not being ready, even though he's strong" Hanma said. "Is it really that hard?" Kiyoko asked. "It is challenging but I'm sure with the skill of you guys you'd probably make it" he replied. It is challenging and it will be even more when Orochimaru steps in. "Well do you want to enter or not? It's you three's decision to make not mine" he said. "I say yes" Hanma answered. "Yeah, I'll join" Kiyoko agreed. "Of course I'm joining" Kaen stated. "Good choice, prepare yourselves" he told us. Well the first exam is gonna be easy, the second is where I have to meet with team 7 and try to do something about Orochimaru where he'd make his appearance, the third isn't anything serious but the final one is where things get crazy.

I was coming back from a mission with Kiyoko and Hanma, Yun went to the office to report and we came across team 7 waiting for Kakashi, as always. "Yo, you guys look a bit irritated, something up?" I asked. "Just the usual, waiting for sensei and by the way did you guys enter the chunin exams?" Sakura asked. "We did, how about you?" I replied. "We sure did and I am definitely becoming a chunin" said Naruto. "Come on Naruto you don't even have half the skills as your brother, right Sasuke-kun?" Sakura said while hopelessly waiting for an answer from Sasuke. Ah yes, that's right Sakura at this age is kind of annoying but I guess she changes a bit later on in the second exam. "Well I hope you guys are prepared, I'm sure this isn't gonna be easy" I said then walked off with the team.

-Chunin Exams-

It's the day of the Chunin exams and the team just entered the building. If I remember correctly, there was a genjutsu placed on a random room for deception. "Hey Hanma, use your byakugan something feels weird" I asked. "Sure I guess, byakugan!" he knew it was a genjutsu now and told us, we then released it and went to the real room. It was filled, I saw the other teams from the other villages including the sound ninja and Gaara had that hateful glare in his eyes. Wait what, why are there more sound ninja, in the original story I think there was just one team but now, there's two. Why did Kaen being born bring these new people in the story, I don't understand this at all. Well even if there are more sound ninja I'm sure I can take them, they're nothing compared to Orochimaru.

The guy in charge of the first exam, Ibiki Morino stepped in and the room went quiet, he then went on to explain the rules just like in the original story. The papers were passed around and then we began the written exam. What the hell is this, I know the written test was gonna be torture for my brain but this is not was I was expecting, this is way too hard. Well it doesn't really matter because the last question is what counts but I at least have to try. When Hanma figures it out he'll use his Byakugan, Kiyoko is really smart so she's good to go, Hanma is surprisingly academically smart and I'm decent with written work but not at this level. Time started passing and by now everyone should have figured it out but all I managed was three questions and I just gave up for the rest.

The test is now finished and it was time for the final question. "Remember if you fail this question you will never be able to take the chunin exams" Ibiki reminded us. I gave my teammates a sign of approval and the other team of sound ninja stayed also. The next sensei in charge of the second one Anko Mitarashi came and did just what she did in the original story. Well everything except the new team of sound ninja happened exactly as it did originally now all I need to do is encounter Orochimaru and if I can, stop him from giving Sasuke the curse mark although that's close to impossible, after all he is strong. I'm not even close to Orochimaru's strength but maybe he can help, the Nine Tails.