Sacrifice

"Keep your distance Kiyoko! With the damage he can do, you'll die before Kaen could even think about healing you" Hanma warned her and she nodded, flying up to get to safety. Hiroshi came angrily swinging with his special chakra blades. "Well if he's going to do that!" I said and two weapons teleported to my hand which I then threw towards Yun. Yun grabbed his Chakrams and used his Hi Shinten (Flame Spread) on them, he knew Hiroshi doesn't stand a chance now. He threw his left Chakram at Hiroshi which the Otsutsuki barely managed to deflect with his chakra blades that almost completely melted while deflecting.

Hiroshi was getting even more overwhelmed by Yun since he now has his signature weapon. I joined the battle since I was the only one who could handle their internal organs being sliced into pieces, still cautious. Hanma stayed behind with Kiyoko, in case Hiroshi would go for her. Yun was handling Hiroshi better with the weapons but he was still almost out of time, his performance was getting weaker with each attack and the red aura was getting smaller. Yun swung both his Chakram to Hiroshi's neck and it barely missed, Hiroshi finally had an opening.

"Hahahahaha! You're getting weaker! My victory was decided the moment you were born a human, now die!!" Hiroshi laughed and kicked Yun in the heart. It was pierced and blood that evaporated with smoke spewed out of his mouth. He sliced downwards and Yun almost died on spot but I teleported behind him with Hiraishin and healed him. I then teleported him to Hanma and prepared to buy time.

"You're comparable to an insect in front of me, but you can give someone as weak as Yun, power to harm me so, the first one on the list to die..." Hiroshi slowly raised his right arm and pointed at me, "... is you, Ryujin, Uzumaki Kaen!" he decided, now much calmer since he realized he's in the winning position. "You can't kill me, even an Otsutsuki's regenerative powers are nothing compared to what I have" I boasted, trying to get him angry again. "I have to say it is impressive, but... you have to heal manually right? So, can you heal even with your brain cut in half?" when he said that I hurriedly distanced myself and he smirked. "Let's experiment!" he yelled with an evil smirk on his face.

I was trying my best to keep up but Hiroshi could've handled me with one hand behind his back. Yun overpowered this thing!? My organs were getting sliced into pieces but I healed them. Even though it was useless to aim for anything else except my brain I still felt the pain. He's playing with me! After a while, he finally went in for the attack, a straight slice from the left and his other hand was coming from the right. Is he just going to forget I have Space-Time Ninjutsu? As both his blades reached my head I tried to teleport to Yun's Chakram. Huh? The Kekkai... when did he? His arms returned to his side. "A clean cut, have a safe trip to the Pure Lands! And don't worry... they'll be joining you soon" he looked over to Hanma, Yun and Kiyoko, all filled with rage and charging at Hiroshi.

After that, all I saw was nothing, I didn't even know I was there, I couldn't think, move or do anything, there was just nothing. Someone then slowly came out of that nothingness, a boy with blue eyes and red hair. "When you took over my body, you thought 'this is way too good to be true' right? And after a while you didn't even think about it and made it your life goal to save the people close to my brother that were going to die... right? Why do that? Why enjoy your second chance at life considering the conditions when you didn't the first one, knowing it was like heaven compared to what the Shinobi world has to offer? You got a second chance and instead of enjoying your life, you decided to not let people enjoy theirs and kill them all for who? All for Naruto!" the boy's face was emotionless and he talked without taking a breath, like he was a machine.

"You're like a dog! A loyal servant who would give their lives for their master! Every movement you made was all for your Master! You didn't care about your second chance, no, you only did about what's best for this story, how it would give a more satisfying ending, a soft, peaceful ending. You had two pitiful lives and a pitiful goal, a pitiful value and a pitiful ending in both... yeah, you're pitiful!" the boy shouted at me and though he held an emotionless expression, his voice gave away exactly what emotion he was experiencing.