Kiyoko's Determination

"So he managed to escape, not like he wouldn't die anyway... and here I was being nice trying to give him a quick and painless death" Madara said to anger Hanma even more. "I'll kill you!" Hanma used his full speed to dash straight where Madara was in his Susanoo and used the Raiton: Hakkesho Kaiten mid-air. The jutsu made contact and the Susanoo was being shredded, until eventually reaching Madara inside the Mangekyo ability. "To be able to deflect strikes and grind through the Susanoo's defense even if it isn't at its full power... impressive jutsu brat!" Madara proceeded to absorb the jutsu. "Tch!" Hanma shot the Hakke Kusho at him as soon as the jutsu was absorbed.

Since it was so close ranged and quick, Madara didn't have time to react and it blasted him at the ground. The Uchiha launched "Katon: Ryuen Hoka no Jutsu! (Dragon Flame Loud Singing Jutsu)" before rebounding. "Hakke Kuhekisho! (Vacuum Wall Palm)" he used the Hyuga clan Taijutsu enhanced with Raiton Chakra Mode to get rid of all the dragon-headed fireballs rushing at him. Hanma also used the force from the blast for a boost to reach the ground faster since Madara was already coming his way.

A bunch of wooden spikes shot at Hanma but he quickly responded with his enhanced reaction speed and broke each of the spikes in two with quick moves. Madara made a huge wooden spike right under Hanma to impale him from below but having seen it with his Byakugan he backed off before it quickly busted out of the ground. Madara used the wood like a ramp to attack the Hyuga from above with a 360 spinning back kick but was blocked. "Not bad, brat!" Madara switched his right eye to the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan in order to react better to Hanma's full speed. They fought purely with Taijutsu and though Hanma has the better style he started to see how much difference there was in expierence.

Kicks were thrown, fists were blocked and Madara quickly adjusted to the Hyuga's Gentle Fist. Hanma got more aggressive, filled with rage from Madara making him choose like that. Sage Mode Jiraiya joined in and both of them together put up a fight with their Taijutsu. Jiraiya made a wooden wall behind Madara and hit him a quick surprise front kick with the physical boost of Sage Mode. He got blasted into the wall and Hanma took the chance with a Hakke Kuhekisho at Madara's chest. Jiraiya took a jump and together with Fukasaku and Shima, a combo attack was fired at Madara.

Since Hanma's Hakke Kuhekisho wasn't as close as it was before when he got hit, Madara stomped his right leg to make a thick wooden wall to block it. The long ranged Taijutsu attack wasn't completely blocked as it broke through the wall and hit Madara, though weakened. The combo by Jiraiya was absorbed by the Preta Path and the two prepared for another attack.

A few hundred meters away, Kiyoko sat on the ground and was thinking about what happened. "I can't let anything like that happen again... I won't put my comrades in danger anymore because of my lack of power!" Kiyoko thought to herself and stood up with newfound confidence. "Tch, annoying absorption ability" Hanma grumbled and he saw Kiyoko getting up. "Her chakra... it-" multiple stone spears were thrown towards Madara from behind the wall with strength that Hanma never knew Kiyoko had. Having sensed Kiyoko use a jutsu he sighed and activated Susanoo ribcage, it pierced the wall but stopped at the Susanoo.

"There I go playing with my food again... it's about time I dig in but... it seems there's one irritatingly uncooked piece of meat left" he jumped above the wall and spewed out a sea of flames midair. The Katon: Goka Mekkyaku rushed at Kiyoko but she just stood there, the others thought she just accepted death "Kiyoko!" Hanma ran at full speed towards her, more faster than the flames and positioned himself in front of her. He went into the stance that meant he was going to do Hakkesho Kaiten but Madara made four wood clones surround them and they too did the Goka Mekkyaku.

He had to protect her, to him she's his precious comrade that was with him throughout everything. The harshness of the Hyuga clan, his teammate's betrayal, supporting him when he would train nonstop for hours, she was the one that helped him emotionally when he decided to join the Anbu to get stronger even if it meant taking someone's life. He stuck some conductors on the ground on each side of Kiyoko "Raiton: Kaminari Shibari" the jutsu used to trap shinobi was used to instead defend Kiyoko. "I don't need protection anymore Hanma... I already made up my mind!" she stuck her hand outside of the jutsu like it was nothing which really surprised Hanma.

The flames were a few meters away then Hanma saw something that surprised him again. Kiyoko sunk into the ground like it was water with only her head sticking out. "Jump and get out of here!" Hanma hesitated but did a huge jump and made a huge blast from the side of his body to send himself back to Jiraiya. Kiyoko resurfaced from the ground right beside him with her skin color changed to a dark brown as well as her clothes. "That's an amazing jutsu Kiyoko! But... why didn't you tell me you had this earlier?" he questioned. "It's because I didn't have this earlier, this is a jutsu I only just understood how to do and as to what it is... I guess it's like a... Doton Chakra Mode!" she said proudly.

"Doton Chakra Mode!?" Hanma was more interested than ever, Jiraiya had his focus on Madara who just landed from doing that jutsu midair but he was also intrigued of the ongoing conversation. "It makes my body multiple times stronger than diamond, allows me to travel underground, a huge boost to my Doton jutsu and even gives me an increase in strength though not by much" Kiyoko got carried away talking and Hanma got carried away listening to her. "HEY! I NEED SOME HELP HERE!" Jiraiya yelled, he was really struggling against Madara's Taijutsu and Hanma quickly went to assist as the wood clones ran towards them.

"After hearing about that Akatsuki member, Kakuzu, his Doton where he hardens his body using Earth Chakra inspired me to get that same jutsu because of my close range weakness. I even thought about further improving it so I tried it but no luck, covering my entire body with it at once was hard since I had no prior training to anything related to it. It is hard to maintain since I just got a hold of it but at least now I won't hold them back!" Kiyoko thought to herself while moving underground. With impressive speed, stone spears impaled the four wood clones in surprise to Madara. She resurfaced a distance behind the Uchiha and used "Doton: Doryudan! (Earth Dragon Bomb)" the mud balls were shot at him in an attempt for making an opening for Jiraiya and Hanma.

Madara sighed and activated his Skeletal Susanoo, "Exactly what I was waiting for!" she made a pillar quickly blast him out of it and towards Jiraiya. The Sage gave him a hard front kick which sent him flying and Hanma took this chance to go behind him and use Hakke Kuhekisho to blast him back towards Jiraiya. He responded with a roundhouse kick which blasted him back towards Hanma again. Madara powered up to the full Humanoid Susanoo "I know I said it was about time I finished this up a few minutes ago... and saying it again would be embarrassing so... I'll just show you" it got bigger and a layer of armor was manifested.

The Armored Susanoo was shown towering over everybody, "I'm not done" he powered up even more. The Perfect Susanoo was fully formed and seeing that, Shikamaru had something to say. Retreat for now! No offense but breaking through that defense isn't something you three can do alone. A full power sword strike came crashing down onto the ground which did huge damage. "None taken, it was a struggle for even someone with destructive strength like Kaen to break the ribcage" Hanma said and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

Kiyoko sunk into the ground, Hanma went full speed and Jiraiya used his increased jumping power from Sage Mode to do a large and powerful jump forwards for a boost all to retreat back to the others. The Perfect Susanoo chased after them all while destroying the ground with the dual swords dragging behind it. "Now that both of them are safe I have no excuses if I mess up so... failure isn't an option!" Hanma said to himself as he ran with the version two of Raiton Chakra Mode.

A/N: I decided on one chapter every two weeks, it should fit in with my schedule