New Companion

Naruto and Sasuke looked up, Kurama, and Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo which are bigger than Mountains looked like two kids compared to the five Perfect Susanoo in front of them. Being enhanced with the Juubi's power, Six Paths Chakra and Six Paths Senjutsu, it was inevitable that it would be this big... and I'm sure the destructive power of it didn't get smaller. It was four times bigger than them and one by one they unsheathed their blue swords. We landed by the four shinobi that looked in disbelief at the sizes of the Perfect Susanoo swinging their swords at Kurama and Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo. I sensed Madara making his move again, "Wait here!" I said before launching a Hiraishin kunai which reached Madara quickly. I teleported with my blue stage Kaseiken activated and was greeted with an annoyed "Tsk" from Madara.

He released wood from his palms which got a hit on my chest before I could land the punch. It kept expanding in size as it pushed me back towards the ground. I made use of his attack as an opening and used Kaseiken: Moeru Senro (Flame Fist: Blazing Line) to send the blue flames through the wood coming out of his palms. He faced the moon and something slowly began opening on his forehead. He sensed the blue flames approaching him and used the Preta Path to absorb it. "It's too late now ki-" he got interrupted by the Ryuu Kengen which sent him flying down to the ground. This time Madara used the Chakra Arms to keep himself from falling and struggled to tilt his head to the moon again.

Suddenly a black ball of a familiar type of chakra came rushing towards Madara from a distance and I immediately knew where it came from. His attention went towards it and he tried to moved his arms to absorb it but I strengthened the gravity on his arms specifically which made Madara just get ready to just brace himself. The ball hit and I saw how much the explosion was expanding so I teleported back to Hanma. "Woah, did that get him?... never mind" Hanma questioned but took it back when he saw inside the explosion. "Was that your attack, Kaen?" Kiyoko asked me, I shook my head no as we watched. "But its made of the same type of Senjutsu chakra you have... never mind" Hanma took it back when he saw something enter his field of vision 16km away and it was approaching fast.

The smoke cleared up a bit and Madara was seen going higher but not to face the moon, he instead used that jutsu. Been wondering when he would... damnit. The ground began breaking apart and levitating upwards to form huge meteors that shortly came crashing down on us. Another distraction... I can't interrupt him now too. "It's time!!! Everyone! To Sasuke, now!" I shouted and everyone made it their main priority to get to Sasuke. Hanma flew quickly and pulled the rest along with his Deva Path like ability, except for Kiyoko which he princess carried.

All five of the Limbo's Perfect Susanoo's swords rushed down to Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo in hopes of destroying it. From the left came a beam of the same type of Senjutsu chakra that I have and it was aimed at the hands of one of the Blue Perfect Susanoo. It sliced the hands right off since it's swords was closest to Sasuke which allowed him to escape before the other swords devastated the ground where he stood. So this one is my... heh. "I'll take care of the meteors!" I said to the others as concentrated Ryujin Senjutsu chakra started coming out from the tip of my two horns. This one is supposed to be really powerful... should work. The black lines of chakra, like thread, slowly joined together and in the middle of the conjoined lines formed a small ball of pitch black Ryujin Senjutsu chakra.

"Let me help... gotta show off my new powers" Hanma said as he landed to my left from above. He enhanced three of his Gudodama with his chakra. One of his Gudodama went in front of him and two others began circling around that Gudodama, clockwise, one on the right and the other at the left at high speeds. Turquoise lightning began striking the ground, coming from the two Gudodama. I see... it seems you do have a few braincells to spare.

Hanma's two Gudodama kept spinning and all his chakra from the two got sent into the one Gudodama in the front. "Raiton: Otekko Tensei Baku (Lightning Release: Pyrite Wheel Reincarnation Explosion)!" Hanma shouted. Out came a clockwise spinning beam of Hanma's Turquoise chakra with the Raiton nature applied which just looked like a beam version of his Raiton: Hakkesho Kaiten but Turquoise colored. "Senpo: Ryuu Kousen (Sage Art: Dragon Ray)!" I followed up. At the same time, the pitch-black ball of chakra, no bigger than a Rasengan got released into a beam. Hanma's beam started from the left and I started from the right, we both slid the beams to the middle. Afterwards followed explosions starting in order from where the beams started to where it finished and down came pieces from the meteors that were bigger than mountains.

"Hmph... well at least you put on a good show, brats" Madara faced the moon and a third eye in the middle of his forehead opened, the Rinne Sharingan. The others were already inside Sasuke's Susanoo and the five Blue Perfect Susanoo faded as the time limit was up for the Limbo clones. Everyone slowly began getting trapped in the Mugen Tsukuyomi so I teleported Hanma to Sasuke's sword. A huge flying creature flapped it wings as it landed behind me. After a short pause, it guided its giant head to face me, looking at me with its left eye, which was exactly the same as my eyes. I deactivated my Kaseiken and gently made physical contact. The Dragon in front of me was huge, almost as big as double the size of Kurama. "We'll talk later" I said to it and transformed it into a Fuma Shuriken then teleported to Naruto since he had one of my Hiraishin kunai.

"THAT WAS A DRAGON... THEY'RE REAL?!?!?!?" Hanma and Naruto shouted with curiosity, approaching the Fuma Shuriken in my hand. "A Dragon... your summon?" Sasuke questioned, also a bit interested. "Something more than that... you'll get your explanation after this whole thing is done, all of you will" I said as I put the Fuma Shuriken on my back. "How long is this thing going to last?" Yun wondered. "Until the light fades, so in the meantime... let me tell you what we need to prevent next" I got everyone's attention. "We need to seal Black Zetsu and keep him away from Madara, the moment we let him touch Madara... someone even stronger than him is gonna be fighting us" as soon as those words left my mouth they got both confused of how Black Zetsu could make someone stronger than Madara just appear and worried.

The moonlight slowly began fading but I had one more thing to explain, to Team Six at least. "Hanma, Kiyoko... about that plan I had before..." I began giving an explanation of how it would've went and Kiyoko was filled with excitement hearing about it. "Woah... is that even possible, connecting the... huh, what was it again?" Naruto questioned. Once again Naruto bewildered us with his stupidity, even Hanma was able to keep up. "It'll make sense when you see it in action Naruto" I said. The moonlight had almost faded and everyone got ready to execute the plan, turning their attention to Black Zetsu who was attached to Obito.

A/N: Thanks for 7k!! You guys can expect the next chapter by Sunday