In The Nick Of Time

A number of things had already happened, the Sasuke and Itachi vs. Kabuto fight causing Edo Tensei to be released, Orochimaru's revival, Juubi getting revived and Obito being unmasked. The fight was absolute chaos, Juubi let out screams that was heard far distances, Guy, Kakashi, B and Naruto fought the Juubi, Obito and Madara who just came back from slapping the five Kages around. Hanma, Kiyoko and Haruka were almost there, mentally prepared for the terrifying power of the Bijuu that made mountains look small. "If only I could fly too, I'd be right behind her... to protect her of course" Hanma thought to himself. "HANMA! STOP SPACING OUT!" Kiyoko shouted, scaring Hanma and getting rid of the thing he was about to visualize.

The Juubi was already viewable and so was a Bijudama aimed right at Naruto and the others. Hanma activated his Byakugan and increased his speed, "This... is my ultimate defense..." right before he Juubi had launch the Bijudama as a beam he was already in front of them all "... Raiton: Hakkesho... KAITENNN!" part of the beam in front of them was deflected which was surprising considering how much damage it did to the part which wasn't. "That's amazing Hanma!" Naruto complimented and right after, Kiyoko flew to the ground and Haruka caught up.

Killer B could be heard rapping about tense and defense while the shinobi alliance finally showed up which lead to the Mushi Jamingu no Jutsu (Insect Jamming Jutsu) and Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hiding in Mist Jutsu). After not being able to be sensed by the enemy, a well-coordinated combo attack that surprised even Madara was executed. Hanma joined in on the Raiton Jutsu, Haruka on the Suiton Jutsu, Jiraiya, Asuma, Yun on the Katon jutsu and Kiyoko on the Doton Jutsu, in the end the Juubi was stuck in a huge pit of a hardened mixture. All shinobi skilled in Taijutsu jumped down towards Madara as ordered by Shikaku from Headquarters and the Medical team healed up everyone, Sakura started restoring Naruto's chakra.

The Juubi took another form in just the perfect time and blew everyone away with a blast, Haruka didn't take any damage because she prevented the fall with Futton: Steam Walk and Hanma's armor from Raiton Chakra Mode protected him. Obito decided it was time to destroy them with a Bijudama, "Know despair!" the Uchiha made the Juubi form the move that could destroy entire cities and got ready to fire. "Not on my watch!" Kiyoko used Doton to mess up its aim before it fired and was successful. After that it continuously shot multiple Bijudama that did massive damage and one was specifically aimed at Headquarters.

Knowing their fate, Shikaku and Inoichi gave their last goodbyes to Ino and Shikamaru along with a final plan. Tears were overflowing from Ino's eyes and Shikamaru was lost for words. A few seconds passed and the explosion wasn't heard or seen. Hanma had an incredibly excited look on his face, Naruto smiled and both Madara and Obito was surprised to see the Bijudama now in front of them causing Obito to become intangible. "I assume this belongs to Juubi-san here" the Bijudama was dropped on the Juubi causing a large explosion.

Luckily no one in the Allied Forces was seriously injured since they were barely out of the blast radius. Everyone in Headquarters let out a huge sigh and Shukaku went towards Inoichi. Just the guy we need, thanks for the help. A lot of people started questioning what that was, how the Bijudama got here and bunch of other things. A Hiraishin kunai landed on the ground and I appeared and Hanma having his Byakugan activated realized something. "You again... saved Asuma, Jiraiya-sama and now everyone in headquarters, appreciate the help!" Shikamaru sighed, both him and Ino was relieved to know their fathers were now safe. "W-what happened...? Kaen!" he rushed over to me, worried. "What's wrong Hanma?" Naruto asked having sensed his emotions but even without his sensory ability, it was obvious that something was wrong.

"Tch, nothing's wrong idiot, focus on the enemy!" I replied, Hanma knew that what he saw was something he couldn't fix so he chose the smarter option to continue monitoring the enemy with his visual prowess. Madara was already restoring himself and Obito seeing me helping the Allied Shinobi Forces, he had something to say. "Hn, I can't believe you would be one to assist the same people you helped bring into this situation, assassin... Red Flash!" the Uchiha tried to further create a problem.