Kage Summit

-Konoha-

Hanma and Kiyoko was at Ichiraku ramen, "I don't understand, why did you try to provoke him" Kiyoko was still confused. "His aura changed when he tried to kill us, even if Kakashi-sensei used that jutsu of his to get rid of the flames he could've still released more but he just decided to stop when the Earth Wall was broken" he replied. "So, he's on our side now?" she asked. "It's probably gonna take more than that so that's why I'm going to start training a new jutsu of mines, if Sage Mode is as strong as I think it is...I won't be able to beat him how I am now even with top speed" he had a look of determination.

Hanma just finished training for the day and his chakra was exhausted "I have this feeling like something is always on your mind ever since the fight" she said while healing him. "What he said to me...about not being normal" he looked over to her and she was holding in her laugh. "Aww did it hurt your feelings, want a hug?" she made fun of him. "If you're offering then hell yeah!" he turned around and dived right in but she got up last second causing him to fall flat on his face. She turned her back to him, "Don't slack off, get back to training!".

-Mount Myoboku-

I progressed further than Naruto in learning Sage Mode and now all that's left is learning Frog Kata, taking in and controlling nature energy was easier than I thought. After learning Frog Kata, I'm immediately leaving and starting my training for something that can get rid of the weakness of my jutsu. "I'm still amazed of how you were able to learn it that fast Kaen-chan, you really have a knack for it" the great sage frog said. Naruto is currently in the middle of learning how to draw in nature energy without the oil.

He looked over to Naruto perfectly balancing himself on the slab, "When Naruto-chan learns how to draw it in without the oil then we ca-" he then jumped up the cliff to reach Naruto. Looks like he's finished. A bird then sat on his shoulder and he fell from the cliff. Just like in the original story. I walked towards Naruto, "Ow...it doesn't hurt?!" he was surprised and the frog says it was because of Sage Mode. "Your pigmentation is orange but mines are more on the red side, I guess it's special for each person" I perceived.

"Let's get on to Frog Kata, the way a frog spars using nature energy" he said and we began. I wonder if Nagato started attacking the village yet. After learning Frog Kata, we went on to try fusion and as expected, Kurama rejected the fusion for Naruto. I started putting on my clothes, "No need to do fusion with me, I'm done here...good luck, Naruto" I then teleported back to the hideout.

"I know before I said to Orochimaru that I don't want to rely on someone else's power but I'm not an Otsutsuki's reincarnation so I'll let this one slide especially if I don't want anything holding me back in the war or if I don't want to hold them back" I said to myself as I sat down to gather nature energy. The red pigmentation formed, my pupils changed and I began training.

-Konoha-

"I can't wait to tell Kaen how the Fourth is our father" Naruto said in excitement, he was bandaged up from getting beat up by Karui. "Sakura-chan! How much longer until pervy sage wakes up, I really want to show him how much stronger I got" he got even more exited. "Jiraiya-sama is in a coma from losing all that blood Naruto so when Tsunade-sama wakes up then he wakes up" she replied.

Kiba came in with bad news for Naruto, "Tsunade-sama has been dismissed as Hokage and this sketchy guy named Danzo is the new one but that's not all, he gave permission to dispose of Sasuke and Kaen" all the excitement disappeared from Naruto's face. He then made the decision to go to the Raikage to ask him not to kill Sasuke.

-Team Taka-

"Just where exactly is that assassin when we need him, would've been useful in fighting that Jinchuriki" Suigetsu sighed. "By the way Karin, are Kaen and you related or something, the hair ya know" he wondered. Out of nowhere I appeared, surprising them. "Finally, where have you been! Sasuke and I could've died!" she shouted. "Training, and Sasuke could take care of himself" I replied. "We're on our way to destroy Konoha, so are you still in the team after hearing this or not?" Sasuke asked. "Destroy Konoha? Sorry to let you down but..." I paused, Sasuke activated Mangekyou, "Konohagakure has already been destroyed" Tobi finished my sentence.