Reunion

"We split up from here and gather information on where Itachi might be. Kaen, give each of us one of your kunai so we can regroup easily if there's a problem" Sasuke said. "Gotcha" as ordered, I gave each of them one of my red kunai. We then split up and began information gathering. I already know that Jugo will get the information we need so how about i go pay a visit... to some old friends. I made two shadow clones to stay near Sasuke and I went to keep back the team from Konoha

Pakkun alerted the team "Someone's here! This person is-" he was interrupted with Blazing Meteors aimed around the team to get their attention. "Been a while...how's everyone doing?" I said as I walked along a tree. The group went on guard "Isn't that guy an assassin?" Kiba asked. "That may be him because-" Shino could be heard explaining why in the background. Hinata activated her Byakugan and looked through the mask, "T-that's......is it really you Kaen-kun?" she was shocked.

"Well no need for this anymore" I put down my hood and took off my mask to expose my face. "It really is you, Kaen" Kiyoko stepped out. So she tagged along...but where's Hanma? Would be nice to see how much he improved. Naruto made a shadow clone and threw it at me and it took out smoke bombs midair. It threw them at me but I dodged by teleporting to one of my markers. "So fast! It was like he teleported!" Hinata said. "He did" Kakashi went to a nearby marker in case I had teleported there.

With abnormal speed, an Anbu with lightning surrounding his body appeared next to Kiyoko. The Anbu had long straight hair and took a familiar stance. It's him! So, he joined Anbu... but the most surprising thing here isn't that. "Hanma and Lightning Chakra Mode, what a combination" I took out one of my kunai to arm myself. "I took your advice and trained every day! My goal now isn't just to become the best Byakugan user but to be the strongest Hyuga! One that puts me aside from the rest in my clan" he declared and with super speed he engaged me in taijutsu.

Each time I teleported to one of my markers, he just appeared there too and kept overpowering me in taijutsu, hitting my chakra points with gentle fist. Lightning Chakra mode enhances the user's speed, strength, chakra reserves, defense and reaction time. That along with a Kekkei Genkai that gives someone 360 vision at a very large radius is... troublesome to say the least. I activated Kaseiken at 30% and continued fighting, he got more hits in being faster but using Flying Raijin while fighting him made me get some in, they were powerful and melted through his lightning armor, making him slow down bit by bit.

I then started continuously teleporting randomly and threw more kunai to give me an advantage. The rest just stood there waiting for the worst outcome and knowing if they try to help Hanma it would just be a drawback to him. We were going so fast only Kakashi were able to follow the fight. I then threw a kunai in the air, teleported to it and made two shadow clones, which both used Fire Dragon Flame Bullet aimed at Hanma. The flames shaped like a dragon went straight for him but he easily avoided it.

I teleported to the kunai most far away yet still visible from the group. "Sorry to leave while we were having a good time but my job here is done, and it also looks like you're done too, Hanma". He stared at me through his mask and deactivated the Lightning Chakra Mode. "I don't want to go all out in a situation like this and... you've been holding back too" he said with a serious face, still under the mask. "We'll meet again, guaranteed!" I released the Shadow Clones then teleported to the other clones that were following Sasuke. I then patiently waited until Deidara and Tobi showed up to fight Sasuke.

Hanma improved a lot, the training he did to handle the lightning chakra mode must have been intense but it paid off in the end. If only I had lightning as my nature......that gives me a really good idea......if this works then, I'll reach a new level! Getting lost in my thoughts, I didn't even realize Sasuke and Deidara had already began their battle. I waited for things to get bad then to go in. I have to heal first before interfering, should take a couple seconds, having the benefits of being an Uzumaki is always reassuring in any battle for me. A healing ability i awakened due to my Uzumaki blood, with consumption of my chakra I can easily heal any wound within seconds and that is purely why I can handle Kaseiken without breaking my bones now and this ability doesn't apply to me alone, although it's a bit slower for others, I can heal their wounds also.

I finished healing so my clones and I teleported to Sasuke "Need some help?" I asked. "Hn" I threw a kunai at Deidara "Ha! You missed!" he laughed. "Did I?" my clone teleported and did Fire Dragon Bullet close ranged which burned through the Akatsuki robe then burned Deidara. My other clone then teleported, imbued his hand with fire and went through his chest similar to Chidori but it was a Clay Clone, it exploded taking the clones with it. He was then seen on a Clay Bird flying down from the clouds. "Space-Time Ninjutsu? I hate you already!" he sent a few bombs down for us but I just rested my hand on Sasuke's shoulder and teleported to dodge.

"I'll make this quick!" I declared and threw a bunch of kunai in the air. I then made two shadow clones that used Fuuton: Great Slashing Tornado when they teleported. The Fuuton kept the bird from escaping and the clones then followed up with Katon: Fireball that the Fuuton turned into a huge fire tornado. The heat it gave off was felt even from far away. Naruto and the others caught sight of the huge fire tornado and ran towards it. Deidara used his Clay Bird to wrap himself to protect him from the heat but he then realized it was just impossible to escape without burning to death.

"Fine then! Let me show you what true art looks like!" he shouted as he turned himself into a bomb in an attempt to kill the both of us. "Cower in awe! Recoil in despair! Because my art...IS AN EXPLOSION!" he blew up and during that last second where the explosion was closing in, I teleported both of us away from the explosion and we watched as the bomb made a huge crater on the ground. The Konoha team on their way to the fire tornado stopped and just stared when they saw the explosion. "Regroup with the others" Sasuke said. "Gotcha" I teleported all of us to Karin.

Karin and Suigetsu said they didn't get any information "How about you Kaen?" he asked. "I didn't get any either but I did meet up with some familiar faces" I replied. "So Konoha is here..." he looked annoyed. Jugo then told him how he communicated with the birds and they sensed Akatsuki Chakra at one of their hideouts. Team Hebi then left for the Akatsuki hideout and saw two of Naruto's shadow clones which were destroyed by Sasuke's Chidori Current.

Sasuke went into the hideout and after a while, Karin sensed someone's chakra and all except me went inside as I was deep in thought. It's time...two people are about to die and I have to chose one. Itachi...ever since slaughtering the clan he made up his mind to get killed by Sasuke and out of respect for him, I won't interfere so in the end I think I have to go for Jiraiya. It's possible to save Jiriya since I remember the basics of how Nagato does things. I have to time it perfectly, come and go without being seen but-. "Kaen!" the voice of Suigetsu snapped me out of it. "You alright?" Jugo asked, concerned. "Yeah I'm good, was just thinking about something is all" I replied. We then proceeded to go to the Uchiha Hideout.