A Voice

For now, teleport everyone to safety, Kaen. "I-I don't think I can... at this point... I can't use the Hiraishin and once again, my chakra reserves randomly decided to disappear, this is what I get for trusting a toad's dream!" I felt myself get weaker. Hanma's chakra wasn't fully restored but he had more than enough to reactivate his Raiton Chakra Mode. A sword strike came towards Hanma and Kiyoko but Hanma lifted up Kiyoko and carried her a great distance behind us to support with her Doton. My entire body is aching and my left arm is now fully numb, dammit.

Two of Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu and Yasaka no Magatama (Yasaka Beads) was aimed at me and Jiraiya who was right there causing Kiyoko to put up a Doton: Doryuheki (Earth Wall) and Jiraiya using Mokuton to strengthen the wall. It blocked the Katon jutsu but the Yasaka Beads were too strong and ultimately broke the wall. Jiraiya reacted quickly and threw me out of the way and he followed up afterwards. Jiraiya along with Fukasaku and Shima began using different combo attacks to make Madara and his clones focus their attention on him but that didn't work as Madara just sent one of the humanoid Susanoo to deal with him as i ran with all my power.

"Don't worry about me, I can handle this!" Jiraiya shouted, he used Mokuton to attack by using roots to trip the Susanoo and to give himself the higher ground and he also used it to defend by making wood domes and walls. I'm surprised how well he got used to it, already a part of his fighting style. The other two humanoid Susanoo came after me and Hanma got prepared to deflect the strikes with his Raiton: Hakkesho Kaiten but Kiyoko already had something in mind. "Doton: Yomi Numa! (Swamp of the Underworld)" to sink the Susanoo. "A jutsu meant for big targets... still useless!" Madara used his clone's Susanoo to bring himself out of the Doton.

Madara suddenly stopped chasing me "This should be entertaining... let's see who you're going to choose, your little girlfriend or your rouge friend!" he used Katon: Goka Mekkyaku. The sea of flames rushed at Kiyoko and Madara brought down all four swords on me. "Save Kaen, Hanma! I-I'll just block his attack!" Kiyoko urged him, "You idiot! Save her, I'm not that weak to not be able to move!" I demanded. "HANMA!" Kiyoko yelled as she put up multiple Earth Walls, "Those walls won't be able to do anything against a Katon of that power and size, SAVE HER YOU IDIOT!" I got up and used Fuuton: Daitoppa at the ground in front of me to blast me further back.

"I could use a shadow clone but it wouldn't be able to go full speed and reach in time" Hanma thought to himself. The flames hit the walls lined up in front of Kiyoko and the swords hit the ground, barely missing me but the flames were slowly breaking through the walls. In the end Hanma was forced to go help Kiyoko, he took a big jump and entered the flames from above by doing Hakkesho Kaiten while falling. Suddenly the flames stopped being produced and they saw Madara let go of his swords and quickly grab hold on me. "A good choice brat, saving your healthy friend over the almost dead one was the only choice! Honestly, if you saved him over her I would've stopped playing around and show you my Perfect Susanoo... though that would've been the last thing you'd see... Hahahahahaha!" he laughed at him.

"It really is a shame kid, you could've been the one to wield my Rinnegan in place of that traitor Nagato... but oh well... die!" Madara threw me to the ground with extreme force and manifested another sword to finish the job. Wow... never thought I'd live my last moments being a burden... except trying to save Obito, I guess I did fulfill my goal... so... I can leave it to them now right? Hanma ran with full speed, Jiraiya was busy with the humanoid Susanoo, Kiyoko was afraid that her being weak caused this to happen and dropped to her knees. "Control it... gather your last bits of it" a deep voice whispered in my head.

Hinata was there alongside Naruto, giving details about the fight and when she told him about the situation he became extremely anxious and wanted to do something but he was too far away. "Your chakra... gather and control it... escape... you still have something else to do... " the voice got louder in the background of my thoughts. A voice? Escape? Something else to do? Everything went silent, my mind became clear and I opened my eyes. What the- is this... hell? Below me was a sea of lava and I found myself balancing myself on one piece of string being held up by two cliffs of dead bodies. "Those must be the bodies of all the people I killed... it looks like this really is hell" I looked around, accepting that I'm now dead.

"Can't say I didn't have regrets, leaving my goal halfway finished irritates me" I looked up to see a pitch black sky. That sword probably splattered my body when it hit. Out of nowhere, noises slowly started coming back to my head, getting louder and louder until it got so loud that I couldn't hear my own thoughts. It stopped? "It's too soon... your body... it needs more time" the same mysterious voice said. "Kaen... I'm sorry" Kiyoko accepted that her friend's death was her fault. "Take this!" Jiraiya finally got an opening to use his "Cho-odama Rasengan!" it hit the humanoid Susanoo's back to make it fall and he summoned Gamabunta to fall on top and immobilize it. Neji and Hinata both watched with their Byakugan as everything went down and the Juubi was getting into another form.

I'm... still falling! My body almost hit the ground and the sword from Susanoo almost impaled me. The pain... it's gone... can't  afford to waste this precious chance. "Kaen-kun... he" Hinata paused, Naruto assumed something was wrong, "... disappeared" Neji finished Hinata's sentence. "Heh, he really didn't need my help" Hanma stopped, having almost reached and he stared right into Madara's eyes again. Hanma had extreme blood lust directed at the Uchiha and Madara's response to that was a smirk, further angering him.