Obito's Power

Shikamaru's dad at HQ kept giving commands to the other shinobi while the stronger ones dealt with the stronger opponents. "Obito... why are you doing all of this?" Minato asked for both buying time and because he wants to know. "Because you didn't make it in time, sensei. If you had just been there in time... to save me and Rin then you would've been home with your two sons and your wife... Rin would've been alive, Kakashi wouldn't have had to suffer... I might've even become Hokage. In other words, sensei... you were the cause of your students suffering!" Obito said that because he wanted to break Minato's will. Hearing his student say all those things made him feel disappointed in himself and guilty knowing there is truth in what he just said.

"So much for Konoha's Yellow Flash, you don't deserve that nickname as much as you don't deserve to be called a Hokage! But... I thank you sensei, you being late caused all those dreadful events but those events were what opened my eyes... and here I am now, about to save everyone from their suffering... no more deaths and wars, you should be gr-" he was interrupted by one of my Hiraishin kunai thrown towards his face but blocked by an orb.

"Shut your mouth Obito, this war isn't the Yondaime's fault. You're using him to excuse yourself of your position today because you know this isn't what the you who wanted to become Hokage would've wanted in the least! And that talk about saving everyone from their suffering in that dream world of yours... that's just an illusion, a mere genjutsu! You're not accomplishing anything!" I got worked up hearing him say all those things in surprise to Minato.

"The Obito of the past died in the war and I was born from his suffering... and now that I'm the Juubi Jinchuriki, you can't win!" he finally got ready to attack. "Katon: Bakufu Ranbu (Bomb Blast Dance)" the huge vortex of flames, multiple times stronger and bigger than the normal size rushed towards us but Sasuke prepared his upper Humanoid Susanoo to defend the ones near to him. "You can get out of here now, Gamakichi!" Naruto knew the summoning time was about to run out and it would be dangerous if he got hit by that.

"Sorry about that... good luck!" Gamakichi then disappeared into smoke. I have no choice but to recommend it now. Hanma sped inside the Mangekyou ability and Kiyoko, the furthest away simply went underground. The Susanoo blocked the flames and Hanma's Byakugan were stuck on Obito. "I-It seems Taijutsu works because he took damage when Hanma landed a hit and since Ninjutsu doesn't work then Senjutsu might work...?" I recommended to them. "...That's worth a try" Naruto took my advice and gathered nature energy to make Senjutsu chakra.

Obito made four wood clones which all flew towards the six as a distraction. He made a Mokuton: Mokuryu no Jutsu (Wood Dragon) and sent it through to ground to attack them from under. Before it could fully go under, one of Kiyoko's Earth Golem grabbed it by the tail, ripped it out of the ground and swung it to the other side. From underground she made chains made of earth to restrain the dragon and a full swing hammer fist from the other Earth Golem smashed its head in.

"Hn, a mere Doton user thinks she can go up against the power of Mokuton?" one of Obito's wood clone commented. Two of them stopped and produced wood out of their palms, making something to stop her from interfering. They made four Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu (Wood Golem Jutsu) each as big as her Golem with all having a wood dragon wrapped around them. Hanma kept informing us of everything happening outside the continuous vortex of flames swallowing the Susanoo.

"Four Mokuton Golem against two Doton Golem... is that girl going to be alright?" Minato asked, knowing she's in a disadvantage in both quantity and quality. "She'll be fine, that's the future's best Doton user" Hanma had trust in Kiyoko's skills. "I could just retreat and leave my Golems to be destroyed but that guy might use his to massacre the other shinobi... so I have to destroy them here and now" Kiyoko thought to herself as she equipped the Golems with a stone spear and shield. The four wood golems charged at Kiyoko and her golems charged at the four.