Uninvited Guests

-Hideout-

"That really must drain her chakra... if only she had more we could've fought longer and she even uses it better than Han does. Now I know why I remembered him the first time I got hit by her" I talked to myself. A mission Obito gave me, to capture the Five Tailed Jinchuriki. Out of nowhere, a bunch of people suddenly appeared on the other side of the hideout. Ten, Tobi suddenly appeared with Kabuto, one unknown, six unknown hidden underwater and...Kenji. "My luck just keeps getting worst, I'm exhausted" I made three shadow clones, one hid and started gathering nature energy while the other two hid along with it to protect him.

"Kaen-kun! I know you're here and I'm sure you know we're here too... come out!" Kabuto shouted. Tobi was just watching from a distance and the other person had on the Akatsuki robe, a female in her late 20s with long black hair. I appeared right in front of them and scattered my Hiraishin kunai, "Been a while Kenji, doing well?" I teased him, the female Akatsuki played with her hair and had a look of interest on her face. Without saying a word he jumped into final form Curse Mark and dashed at me. He attacked me but I turned into smoke, it was a shadow clone, I then appeared right below him from under the water with Kaseiken.

"Last time I had fun but now it's just annoying!" I went into 30% then punched a hole right where I did last time then immediately put a sealing jutsu. I then teleported him somewhere up in a mountain I went to train in last year and deactivated Kaseiken to not use up more chakra. Kabuto then noticed the nature energy being gathered by my shadow clone in the hideout. I tried to put up a front that I wasn't low on chakra but anyone could have realized. Just a bit more. From under the water, some shinobi from different villages appeared right in front of the female Akatsuki and ran towards me.

One from Kirigakure, three from Kumogakure, one from Konoha and the last one is from Iwagakure. The Kirigakure shinobi used Suiton: Suiryudan no jutsu (Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu) and two of the Kumogakure shinobi used Raiton: Raikyu (Lightning Ball) for a combo but I just teleported to dodge it. They must be rouges or somebody here has a jutsu that can control living people, my bet goes on the female Akatsuki controlling, i sense her chakra in them. "Your purpose Kabuto?" I asked him, trying to buy time for me to rest. "You're strong and a valuable asset in the war so I'm here to recruit you... even if you refuse" he explained.

"You idiot! Even if you have Snake Sage Mode you can't win, especially in close combat which you don't have the speed nor power to keep up with me in" I told him. "I know" he replied with a still confident look. The Konoha shinobi used Fuuton: Daitoppa (Great Breakthrough) and the Iwa shinobi used Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Dragon Fire Jutsu) at the same time for another combination attack. To not use up chakra I decided to dodge by taking a big jump to the left and in midair I was being pulled toward the direction of Kabuto. This chakra and ability...Nagato.

With a surprise attack hidden behind Kabuto he pulled me towards him with the ability of the Deva Path. He then held me by my throat and began absorbing my chakra with the Preta Path. It's now or never. "I don't know who you are but try your best to seal me" he requested. The shadow clone got released and nature energy gathered in my body, activating Sage Mode. "Uzumaki Kaen, since it's a favor from a clan member, I'll gladly accept" I smirked. For him to fight properly Kabuto suppressed his personality and Nagato's hand slowly turned into stone, I broke free then got some distance. He used the Asura Path to mechanize his arm to shoot a missile at me, I dodged last second but it exploded right behind me blowing me forward a few meter from the explosion.

A moment after, the others got some distance, Nagato's hand began regenerating and I saw him do something I never expected. "Chibaku Tensei" the black sphere floated up into the air right on top of my hideout. Oh come on, I like this place. The building began breaking apart and went towards the sphere. "Fighting now would just be a waste, so I'll make you use up your senjutsu chakra in an attempt to stop it" he smirked. So he's just going to forget I have Space Time Ninjutsu. I activated Kaseiken at 100% and before the building parts reached the sphere I threw a Hiraishin kunai and teleported to it as soon as it made contact.