Battle Against the Two Uchiha

Naruto made a few shadow clones and began sharing his chakra to everyone in the battlefield. First off, we join in on my father's plan then we execute my plan... to take out Obito and Madara. He isn't a 200 iq genius for nothing, a well thought out plan, as soon as I stepped on the battlefield he probably had a number of plans ready but there's still that Mokuton jutsu to do, gotta keep my eye on Neji, I'm not letting you die to a stick... but come to think of it, Naruto is in that mode so protection from Neji isn't needed anymore, it looks like me being here really does change some things. Obito was too busy trying to get me to join him... why does he want me to join him, is it because I left the village too? I wasn't so upbeat and wanted to be Hokage... or maybe he wanted to see Naruto suffer more by seeing his brother betray him.

Obito had an even more annoyed look on his face as he prepared the Juubi, Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu (Cutting Sprigs Jutsu) the wooden spikes flew all across the battlefield. Naruto hadn't finish giving out his chakra cloak yet so those who didn't get it in time died from the Mokuton jutsu. Screams of pain were heard all around the battlefield, everyone else protected themselves or others while I stood at the same place soaking it all in, being protected by Kiyoko's Doton: Doryuheki (Earth Wall). So this is war. As soon as Naruto finished sharing out the chakra, the Ino-Shika-Cho combo was pulled off successfully.

It's time, Kaen. Haruka, Hanma and Naruto all lined up in front of me, Hanma did a jump and Haruka raised her right leg up to hold Hanma. I threw five kunai in all different directions to confuse the enemy and teleported Haruka and Hanma to the one behind them then teleported Naruto with a Rasenshuriken on the one to the right. Haruka used her leg like a springboard to send Hanma flying towards Madara and Naruto threw his Rasenshuriken to Obito. Hanma swiftly severed the thing that made the connection to the Juubi from Madara and so did Naruto from Obito. Now not being able to control the Juubi, both Uchihas were forced to the ground.

It's time for the plan, Jiraiya-sama, Lee, Hanma, Yun-sensei, Asuma, Haruka, Kakashi-sensei, Naruto, Kaen... everyone here was picked specifically for their abilities, the ones needed to pull off this plan. To start off, Haruka used Kirigakure no Jutsu to hinder the enhanced vision of the Sharingan and Rinnegan. Within the jutsu, two people were charging at Obito and Madara. Lee emerged from the thick mist in his sixth gate to Madara's surprise and engaged him in taijutsu, "I guess I can play along, even if it is for a bit" he sneered. As Lee was fighting Madara, Obito got surprised attacked by Haruka with a quick and powerful flying back kick but he just used the power of his Mangekyo to make her pass through him.

As soon as Obito used Kamui, at his dimension there were the weapon wielding duo Yun and Asuma rushing to attack him. Thinking that Haruka was waiting to attack him, he decided to fight the duo since fighting in both Earth and his dimension is an obvious death. When Haruka finished do her part, she went on to help Lee with Madara by using her Steam Walk to go up quite some distance and came crashing down at full power with an insane axe kick. While easily matching Lee in Taijutsu and being a sensor type, he sensed Haruka and activated his Susanoo ribcage and made a skeletal arm to block the kick.

To Madara's surprise, the kick shattered the arm completely, "Not bad little girl!" he responded by deactivating the Susanoo and making another arm quickly to smack her out of the air like a fly. She rebounded with Steam Walk and went back towards Madara, "This boost in chakra can allow me to fight even longer and I'm stronger too, that Naruto guy really is something else!" she remarked. Even though the Uchiha now has to fight two skill Taijutsu users with immense speed and strength with the buff from Kyuubi's chakra he enjoyed it. Hanma watched the battle with his Byakugan since even the jutsu that can block the Sharingan and Rinnegan couldn't affect the Kekkei Genkai of the Hyuga and reported everything to Shikamaru.