The Red Flash

-Land of Waves-

"Tenzen Daikoku, hopefully he has the Executioner Blade but who was that Red Flash guy he warned us about?" the blue tinted white haired Suigetsu asked. "I've heard about him before, an assassin who apparently knows the Fourth Hokage's Teleportation Jutsu" the black haired Uchiha explained. "So he might be after Tenzen...less work for us I guess" Suigetsu followed Sasuke to the top of a tree. "No guards are patrolling......we might be too late" Sasuke and Suigetsu went into the building only to be surprised of what they see.

A figure wearing a dark red sleeveless hoodie, a black version of Naruto's pants and a grey and black mask. He was standing on Tenzen's body, cleaning his kunai. "Oh? If it isn't Sasuke and......Hozuki" the masked figure teleported and came back instantly with a flash of red. "I suppose this is what the Hozuki wants" he threw the Executioner Blade at Suigetsu and he caught it.

"How did you know" Suigetsu was curious. "Why else would you come here" he said and then with the flash of red, he disappeared with Tenzen's body. "You know that guy Sasuke?" Suigetsu asked. "No" he replied then they left to the other hideout to find the rest of their members, Karin and Jugo.

-Great Naruto Bridge-

"These past two and a half years in training went well" I mumbled to myself while playing with the red version of Minato's kunai. For the past two and a half years I've been an assassin, I only kill those who are main priority and I've gained quite a name for myself...in a bad way. I also found out something, I'm not the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails so instead I found another power, the one that the Fourth Hokage is known for and even the most gifted of shinobi couldn't do, the Flying Raijn which gave me the name The Red Flash.

"So everything is about to begin......well now that Orochimaru is gone I don't need to accept the assassination missions anymore so might as well start making preparations" with a flash of red, I teleported away.

-Northern Hideout-

"Didn't you say you only wanted three of us Sasuke? Who else is there to get?" Jugo asked. "He's someone from the leaf just like me and he also went rouge. He was one of the best fire users even before he left" Sasuke explained. "He must be pretty strong then...so where do we find him?" Suigetsu asked. "Someone's here, appeared out of nowhere" Karin alerted. A red kunai quickly landed right in front of Sasuke and I appeared. Suigetsu pointed his blade at me and Jugo did a partial transformation with his hand, Karin took the chance and clung to Sasuke's hand.

"Sorry about earlier on, I had to carry the body to confirm the kill" I took off the hood and revealed my red hair then took off the mask to reveal my face. My hair is messy, a bit curly and a bit longer than Naruto's hair and i was as tall as Sasuke. "So, it was you...Kaen" Sasuke was surprised. "Been a while Sasuke, you sure have gotten stronger" I acknowledged. "I want you to join my team" he ignored me.

"Straight to the point eh......sure I'll join" I agreed. "Our team will be the Hebi and the Hebi has one goal...to track down Itachi Uchiha" he had a look filled with hatred. "I have something to take care of so keep this kunai on you" I gave a red kunai to Karin, put on my mask and hood then teleported. "Such a cool jutsu...wish I had that, would be handy" Suigetsu said.

I came back a while afterwards "So where did you go?" Jugo asked. "Takoyaki, obviously" I replied. "Ah yes...of course, should be obvious that an assassin went for Takoyaki" Suigetsu said sarcastically. "I brought some for all of us, to celebrate us being a team" I gave them. "The complete opposite of what I think when I say deadly assassin" he said to himself. The Hebi then began the search for Itachi Uchiha while enjoying some Takoyaki.