Everything and Anything

The Hiraishin teleported Team Six back to Earth to see Team Seven, the Biju, Ryuzu, the previous Gokage called from the Pure Lands, the four Edo Tensei Hokage, Hagoromo and even Obito. "Kaen!! You guys wo... where's Yun-sensei?" Naruto asked and realized right after. "You missed it, can you believe he killed that Otsutsuki? His last punch even destroyed a natural satellite bigger than our moon! The rest of us were like mosquitoes buzzing around... he, Yun-sensei was strong" Hanma boasted, the others didn't know if to feel proud or sad. "It was his choice, I don't regret doing it" I affirmed and sat down on a rock nearby, taking a relieved deep breath. Madara had already died and Hagoromo was ready to send the souls back into the Pure Lands.

Naruto jumped over to Minato and looked back at me. After a while, I sighed "Okay fine, I'm coming!" I got up back and teleported over. "Naruto, Kaen... Happy Birthday. Naruto, you've become a splendid ninja! And Kaen... you may be the younger one but you're still the older brother, thank you for doing so much just for Naruto" Minato said with a smile. He knows? A half god was here for a while now, I guessed he told them...? Well anyways... I can't believe I was out last. Naruto talked for a good while to Minato and cried as he floated higher and higher. I should... should I? "Dad..." I said to both Team Six and Team Seven's surprise. "I respect you, as both a father and Hokage... tell mom I said hi" I finished and he nodded with a smile in response.

The Edo Tensei and Gokage called from the Pure Lands went back to where they belong. "Kaen... I said we would talk after we defeated the enemies, right? Now's the time, explain yourself" Naruto looked at me with a serious face, tears wiped. Everyone listened in, even Hagoromo. "It was to change the future... I left Konoha, allied myself with Orochimaru all to change the future... for your sake" hearing me say that, Naruto punched me in the face. Unlike last time where I fell down, my head never even moved. "For my sake? You saved Ero Sennin, Asuma-sensei and those in HQ by killing thousands of people... for my sake? Think for yourself a little Kaen, did you think those you saved would've preferred to have all those people's lives taken just so they could live theirs? Was it necessary? Did you like it?" Naruto bombarded me with questions.

"Think for myself? I spent ten years of my life, training for hours every single day just for you to tell me to think for myself? I did this for you Naruto!! I did this so YOU can live a better life! Surrounded by people who cared, for YOU! But... you're right, I unnecessarily took a lot of lives when I was the Red Flash and damn well enjoyed it back then too! I'd prefer not to do it now though, if that makes you feel better" I argued and Naruto just turned his back to me. "Yeah, think for yourself from now... care about yourself from now on" Naruto then walked off to Hagoromo and Team Seven. I walked back to Hanma and Kiyoko, thinking about my words.

"So, the war's over... I think we should be the one to deliver the news to his wife" Kiyoko recommended and I nodded in agreement. Hanma suddenly got serious and walked up to me, staring right into my face with his blue flower patterned Dojutsu, I stared straight back with my own blue eyes. He's just one centimeter taller... damnit. "It's time we settle this Kaen, you'll be the one passing out at my feet this time!" Hanma released his chakra, his chakra cloak's activation was blinking as the force cracked the ground below him. "Those are some big words! But... can you live up to them?" I responded by releasing chakra of my own, turning my eyes into the Dragon Sage Mode state. The nearby stones shook and levitated as we continued releasing our chakra, getting the attention of the others.

We both slowly calmed down after a few more seconds and everything went quiet for a while. "It's nice you two want to fight after a three-day war it really is, go lose a limb or two but please don't lose the Chakrams!" Kiyoko warned, Hanma and I both looked at her with disbelief. Well, it's good she's acting like herself, I guess. "I know a place, we fight there" I walked past Hanma and touched him on his shoulder, teleporting him to the location. I walked up to Naruto and looked at him with my reverted blue eyes. "Good luck, go end the cycle" I put out my fist, he gave me a small smile and we both fist bumped. I was about to teleported to Hanma but then a certain dragon landed behind me.