A/N

Wow, 1k reads, never thought I'd reach 1k with this story especially since it's my first one.

 Here's somethings about my original characters.

Making Kaen at first I already knew he was going to main fire jutsu so I tried looking for a name based of fire and i found Kaen which means fire or blast though it was kinda weird since it just sounds like cane but in the end I decided to keep it and got used to it. Him becoming a rouge was also something i had to make him do and making him a dangerous and well known assassin was just something I made up in the moment so the nickname Red Flash would make more sense because of how killing people before they had time to react was what gave Minato the nickname Yellow Flash. At the first few chapters of the timeskip I added "appeared with a red flash" or "vanished with a red flash" in reference to Minato in games where there would be a yellow flash each time he uses the Flying Raijin. His main jutsu the Kaseiken is something inspired off Ace from One Piece but i found the name in a Naruto fandom website. I also made him take a lot of pride in fighting like back when he thought Hanma was going easy on him made him get angry to the point where he was about to kill them.

I had to make a rival for Kaen and at first i thought about it being someone from a strong clan and when i think strong clan its always Uchiha, Uzumaki, Hyuga, Senju or Otsutsuki. In the end i picked Hyuga since their fighting style was really underrated and the Byakugan is pretty cool. Knowing Kaen would have naturally good reflexes like Minato i had to make sure Hanma had something that can rival that and his nature being lightning i got him the Lightning Chakra Mode but Minato easily dodged a full powered attack from A so i adjusted his into more speed than strength. His now heightened reflexes together with the wide range of his Byakugan allowed him to be a good counter for the Flying Raijin. I wanted Hanma to have short hair but the Hyuga clan having long hair especially Neji and how it looked with Byakugan changed my mind and made him grow it during the timeskip. Seeing how the Raikage's hair flew up when using the chakra mode i adjusted it more to have a thin chakra armor almost like he just had a blue glow surrounding him so the hair would float than become spiky.

Their sensei, Yun using a weapon like the chakram to throw, make it bounce off the opponent, knocking them back only for it to come back again and repeat just looks so smooth to me and it was good for short range combat too, seeing Captain America do it  inspired me to give him the chakram which had just the perfect size to dual wield. Him being a bit carefree is related to how Kakashi is always late back in part 1 and his goal being enjoying life is related to Shikamaru's laziness.

The last member of Team 6, Kiyoko, a long ranged fighter, the healer and support of the team. The earth nature was underrated to me and it was perfect for a long ranged support. Having the earth golems fight for you was something inspired off Solo Leveling and it got rid of the short ranged weakness almost every long ranged fighter has.

Haruka was someone i make for how i liked fighting styles that was related to kicks, characters like Sanji (One Piece), Mikey (Tokyo Revengers and Jin Mori (God of Highschool) inspired me into doing so. Unrivaled strength was something used by the 5 tails Jinchuriki, something that gave both Bee and Naruto in his Kurama mode problems, one punch being able to send him flying a great distance so i gave her boil release since a normal kick won't do much in that fight with Kaen.

I'm not good with fashion so to avoid messing up i just had Hanma wear the Anbu outfit, a little something for Kiyoko but covered up with the Jonin vest and for Kaen the black version of Naruto's pants along the short sleeved hoodie was something for Kaen to hide being an assassin and Kaseiken would just burn the sleeve.

I thank everyone who read my story this far and look forward to the next chapter.