Realization

The dark room was now being slowly filled with things, the sky, ground and everything else on a normal day in the Hyuga mansion. Hanma leaned up against the tree in the Hyuga training grounds as he watched the eleven-year-old version of himself sparring with his older brother, Neji. Hanma continued to watch in silence as other important events in his life occurred. His moments of frustration for not fulfilling the task of bringing his teammate back from walking down a dark path. A lot of people counted on him that day but he ended up causing more pain to Naruto and disappointed himself. "I-I need to get stronger!" thirteen-year-old Hanma grunted as he struggled to get up after sparring with his sensei.

"What else can I do... to be able to beat him... he's stronger, faster, has a lot more chakra, mastered all natures, one of the best in chakra control, affinity to Katon... he has that curse mark too... dammit!" Hanma watched as his fourteen-year-old self used his brain. "No... I did this already but... I should look at what I'm better in, which is... Taijutsu and uhhh... an affinity towards the Raiton nature... the Raiton nature... Raiton nature..... Land of Lightning... Kumogakure and... in Kumogakure has the... RAIKAGE! And the Raikage is the strongest amongst a village filled with Raiton nature users!" the younger version of himself began his research on the Raikage and eventually found out about Raiton Chakra Mode.

"It seems like I'm running through all the major events of my life before I die" Hanma finally spoke after so long. "Been a while since it started, I watched myself go through a lot of life changing events, both good and bad... is this some way of a punishment before I go to hell?" he wondered as he watched his rematch with me. The fight had ended and I was already with Naruto, training to get Sage Mode. A tired Hanma sat atop the Shodaime Hokage's stone face as he went into deep thought about everything concerning Kaen after their recent fight.

"He saved Jiraiya-sama to use him as an exchange to learn Sage Mode and roamed about the village knowing that he couldn't be captured... am I... still too weak?" he let out a huge sigh and touched the spot where he was hit by my Kaseiken that sent him flying through a bunch of trees. "Maybe he's just too strong...? No! I can't win with this kind of mindset... I need to remind myself... of why I'm trying to... huh?" he was interrupted by Kiyoko calling his name. "Huh?" the current Hanma was finally reminded of this lost question and immediately knew the answer.

"Kiyoko wanted me to knock some sense into him, Naruto wanted me to bring him back but what I wanted to do... it was right there, I kept subconsciously saying it. What I wanted was not to bring him back or knock some sense into him, but... to win..." he realized, finally knowing why he chose to take that matter into his own hands. Hanma's surroundings suddenly began to disappear after that realization until eventually he was in pitch black darkness again. "Sooo is the war just not something important?" he asked in confusion.

"AARGHHHH!" the pain was unbearable but I was almost finished restoring the important parts. The moment I stop he'll die so I need to keep going, even if it means I die from it. The Bijuu had already been extracted from Obito and Black Zetsu had already made him use the Rinne Tensei to bring back Madara to life. Naruto, Gaara, Killer B, along with the other Biju were already in battle with a one Rinnegan, Sage Mode Madara.

Kiyoko had her right hand intertwined with Hanma's right hand and put her left hand on top of the two. Even though she was fairly good in Medical Ninjutsu, she knew she couldn't do much in this situation so holding his hand was her way of comforting him. "Well, I guess it's safe to say he's alright now" I assured having restored all his lost organs and successfully healed up the holes, Sakura stopped enhancing me with her Byakugo seal. "It was my choice Kiyoko, now you do your part by finding a suitable blood donor" I requested and she prepared to carry him to a certain someone.

"Sakura, thanks for the help... I can take it from here now!" Kiyoko flew off and Sakura seeing the relief on her face knew it was alright now. "What are you going to do next, Kaen?" the pink haired medical ninja asked. I ignored her and started running to where Madara is as soon as I saw Gaara carrying an unconscious Naruto to get healed. My Chakra System is almost gone... the burning sensation reached the last place I have available for using chakra. After a while, I saw Sasuke on his hawk and noticed the Nidaime being used as a dartboard. I threw a kunai with a wire string attached to hook itself on one of the hawk feet.

It startled Sasuke and his summon but after seeing that it was me, he thought nothing of it. Sasuke jumped from the hawk and I retracted the kunai from the hawk then began falling afterwards. Tobirama tries a surprise attack to get an opening for us but Madara's limbo immobilized Sasuke midair and Madara took up Sasuke's sword. A bunch of kunai flew towards the older Uchiha but that was deflected easily with the Deva Path and he used it again to bring me towards him from midair. Deva Path! He firmly grabbed my throat "Seeing you desperately cling on to life makes me feel sick, weakness disgusts me! You should die before you get any weaker... and I tried to help you with that before" he proceeded to tighten the grip but I didn't struggle.

"If I'm dying... I'm taking you with me... Shiki Fuin!" I quickly did the hand signs for the sealing jutsu and the Shinigami grabbed Madara's soul, it surprised Tobirama and Sasuke. "A surprise after another... you should be grateful for dying at the hands of someone who shares the same thirst for battle as you do, brat!" he easily snatched his soul back from the tug of war. I failed. "Stop it, Madara!" the Nidaime shouted. The old Uchiha then put his hand to my heart and slowly made a black receiver pierce it. Dying in three different ways... what a way to go. He broke off the black receiver from his palm and used the Deva Path again to blast me 10-15 meters away from him.

Madara then went back to Sasuke and stabbed him fatally also. "You bastard!" the immobilized Tobirama cursed. Sakura tended to Naruto while Gaara carried him to Minato to get Yin Kurama transferred to him. Kiyoko was heading towards Yun for blood since Hanma couldn't wake up much less fight with the amount he lost despite trying to avoid that when healing him. Elsewhere, Kabuto was making his way to the battlefield. I laid there, slowly feeling my life slip away from my fingertips and then, darkness. The Sage Mode enhanced Madara turned around after feeling something, "That's strange... must be my imagination" he turned his back to the three laying there again, this time for good.

Yun, together with Asuma, fought against Tobi which is a White Zetsu controlling Yamato and using his Mokuton to make the Kanzeon Renge-O (Kanzeon Lotus King). The Golem held back a lot of Shinobi including the Sandaime but Yun had something up his sleeve. "Asuma! I'm ready!" Yun called out to his best friend and summoned a Chakram twice as big as a Fuma Shuriken. Yun jumped and Asuma shot him upwards with Fuuton: Daitoppa (Great Breakthrough). He flew above the giant Golem and he used the Hi Shinten on the giant Chakram. The huge lava like Chakram got the attention of everyone fighting Tobi as it was thrown downwards to the Golem. "Kazan no Itoguruma! (Volcanic Spinning Wheel)" the giant Chakram cleanly cut the Mokuton jutsu in half, impressing the others.

Kiyoko finally arrived at Yun and without hesitation he agreed on helping his student. While transferring the blood, Ino gave Kiyoko the news. "I'll make sure his sacrifice isn't wasted!" she said with a serious face. Yun had mixed feelings about it all and his past contributed a lot. "Does this mean that... I'm someone like her?" he whispered to himself, Asuma immediately knew what he was thinking about. Tobirama wanted to try and save us but the black receivers suppressed him from doing so. He then watched in surprise as my body mysteriously got covered in stone.

A/N: Thanks for 4.2k!