Shinju

Some came for Jiraiya, Hanma and Haruka from midair but Haruka acted quickly and used her Joki Aruku to escape. Sai's bird got absorbed so both Hanma and Jiraiya started falling to the ground. Hanma used his Armor Blades to cut the ones coming at him but he was at his limit, he didn't have enough chakra to continue using the Raiton Chakra Mode and so he was forced to exit out of it. Meanwhile, Jiraiya, Shima and Fukasaku used various jutsu to keep them away while he quickly approached the ground.

Three got a hold of Hanma and sucked away at the Kyuubi cloak and his remaining chakra. He was quickly losing consciousness while falling to the ground. "Am I... gonna die? No! Dying from some weird tree is just stupid!" the Hyuga shouted. Getting a hold of himself, he sent a blast out of his body to blast it away but he was still falling to the ground, now unconscious. Seeing Hanma getting rid of the vines and knowing he can't do anything to move midair with that level of chakra now, Obito made a black receiver out of his palm. Using the Deva Path, he rushed the black receiver towards the Hyuga.

Surprisingly, Kiyoko blocked it with a partial Doton Chakra Mode on her forearm alone and she used Doton: Keijugan no Jutsu (Earth Style: Lightened Boulder Jutsu) to keep him from falling. Obito rushed two Chakra Arms at the flying Doton user but she made two Doton arms out her arms which were used to move his to the side. She flew towards him but he just stayed right there, with an empty expression. Using the Asura Path, he made a right arm with a cannon and shot a powerful blast of chakra at her. That didn't stop her, she kept flying towards him and ended up taking the full blast creating an explosion in the sky.

Out of the smoke came Kiyoko in her full Doton Chakra Mode without a scratch and still rushing towards Obito. "You don't have Senjutsu, your Taijutsu can't harm me and I have the Mokuton, something as weak as the Doton can't compare... your above average chakra reserves is wasted on a shinobi like you!" Obito proceeded to make two more arms on his right and three on his left which all were cannons. "Give up, take your Hyuga teammate and let the Mugen Tsukuyomi save you" Obito gave her a last chance. "I respectfully decline" she responded formally. "Well... at least you were respectful about it" he charged up the six arms and aimed it at her.

Six massive blasts of chakra were all launched towards her and she prepared herself for the blast. She made a thick stone shield out from her palms and prepared. Another explosion was made in the sky and this time Kiyoko definitely felt it. Jiraiya had already reached the ground and looked up to see Kiyoko surviving the explosion. Obito just sighed and grabbed her with a Chakra Arm using the smoke as a cover. He threw her towards his direction, Kiyoko took his chance to try an attack. "Let me humiliate you further... I'll give you a free hit" Obito said as the vines from the Shinju sucked the chakra out of shinobi on the ground.

"That's... a big mistake!" she shouted and swung her arm back, preparing to land a hard punch. Her hand got encased in rock using the Doton: Kengan no Jutsu (Stone Fist Jutsu). "I'll say it again... your Taijutsu can't harm me!" Obito said with his same empty expression. With one punch to his abdomen, Obito quickly got sent flying into the ground, surprising everyone watching the battle in the sky. Last second, Kiyoko applied the Doton: Chokajugan no Jutsu (Super Weighted Boulder Jutsu) and together with the Kengan Jutsu and increased physical boost of Doton Chakra Mode which drastically boosts Doton Jutsu which was all  boosted by the Kyuubi Cloak, she was able to land a hit that even a Juubi Jinchuriki would feel.

"It looks like I underestimated you... but you're gonna have to do more than that!" Obito already healed up and rushed towards her this time with speed she couldn't keep up with. She began rushing towards him too, surprisingly. "Accepted death? Sorry but..." Obito passed by her and went for Hanma "... I'll kill him first!" he flew towards him. He stopped midway and instead made a few black receivers to shoot it towards the Hyuga with the Deva Path having noticed two certain people coming at him. All pierced him randomly in his upper body and Kiyoko rushed straight past Obito to retrieve him.

She quickly brought him to the ground then exited out of Doton Chakra Mode and focused everything on healing him. "Sakura! Can I get some help!?" Kiyoko asked desperately. Sakura rushed to Hanma and the two put their all into healing but as expected. "He... can't make it" Sakura knew it was hopeless but Kiyoko kept trying nevertheless. Naruto and Sasuke began their attack on Obito, Naruto was fighting with anger having to see his comrades die and his friend being close to death because of the Uchiha.

Well... this was unexpected. "I may die but it's... probably worth it" I ran towards Hanma. The Shinobi were just about giving up, seeing how much died before they could put up a fight. Hashirama and Madara fought and the Uchiha revealed some important information about the Mugen Tsukuyomi. Hashirama's wood clone wanted to relay it to the forces and got Ino, a Yamanaka. She connected him to the allies and found out the Kages were already closing in. After Hashirama shared his memories to encourage everyone to not give up because of his failed try previously, the current Kages arrived and I finally got to Hanma.

"Kaen! Hanma... he-" Kiyoko tried to keep his dying heartbeat alive. "Naruto... do me a favor and waste some of that chakra on me, I think I may be able to save him" I requested and without hesitation, Naruto restored his Kyuubi cloak on me but it was slowly getting absorbed so Naruto had to continuously send more chakra. "Sakura, you use your Byakugo seal on me" she saw the look on my eyes, the look of someone wanting to save another important to him, like the one she sees in Naruto. "Kiyoko, I want you to use your Doton to remove the rods, quickly but gentle" I kneeled down next to Hanma and made physical contact with my still usable right arm.

She took a deep breath and extended arms of Doton from her palms to remove all the rods in one pull. "Now, Sakura!" I began using my ability to heal and tried Suiton on the blood to keep it from escaping his body. Markings extended throughout my body, Sakura proceeded to give me access to more chakra for using my ability with her Byakugo seal. This would've been an easy heal with my ability enhanced with Sage Mode if not for my situation but this works. "Come on Hanma, don't go dying just yet!" I felt the pain in my body increase more and more by every second.

The shinobi were now all mentally prepared to fight again after the current Kages arrival while Naruto's Senjutsu enhanced Biju form, together with Sasuke's Senjutsu Susanoo fought Obito. Save him... to save them, give your life to save him and maybe through him... maybe this life can be of some use through saving Hanma. Unknowingly, my thoughts had made their way into everyone connected to the Yamanaka jutsu and who had Naruto's Kyuubi cloak. The holes started healing, his organs were being restored as Kiyoko held his hand. I feel like I could just roll over and die with all this pain... but I need to stay here, for a bit longer. "Kaen... thank you" she tightened the grip on Hanma's hand.

"Am I... not dead!?" Hanma was surprised as he had woken up with holes in his body in a pitch-black room. "Did Kaen... no, Kaen can't use the Hiraishin in his current state so the Nidaime or Yondaime probably teleported me here but... how am I even alive? There's holes... EVERYWHERE!" Hanma shouted as he examined his body. He then saw his seven-year-old self walking past him, further confusing the Hyuga, "...... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

A/N: Thanks for 3k!! I'm sure this is late, really late but Kaen isn't pronounced cane but kaa-yen. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought it was cane, hopefully. Been thinking it was pronounced that way for god knows what reason until I came across a similar name and finally looked into it. Thanks again and look forward to the next chapter!