God

I began healing the broken bones and other injuries I got from the landing. Hanma struggled to get up as he suffered injuries similar to mines. He dragged himself to a nearby tree and leaned on it, activating his Byakugan abilities to see Kiyoko approaching and deactivated it in relief. She landed from above and immediately reached out her hand to help him. "Heal... just heal me, don't give me any chakra" Hanma requested and she complied, knowing why. The person who got their roof blown off was shook having to wake up to no roof and the villagers came out of their houses to see what made all that noise but I was gone before then, leaving them confused.

Hanma got up after getting healed and ran off to finish the fight. Kiyoko just sat by that same tree and sighs as she watched him run off. We entered the crater and ran until we were both in view. "Both of us are almost out of chakra... I guess-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before Hanma came charging at me. We got to fighting and we were equal, the increase we got physically from Six Paths chakra and Ryujin transformation made us equal. Hanma had the Juken but I had a faster reaction speed which once again countered each other.

Hanma was hell bent on winning, I saw that determination by just the look on his eyes. Hanma... fine then! I did something unexpected and headbutted Hanma, making him fall to the ground. I jumped for a boost to hit him with an axe kick but he rolled out of the way and hit me with a sidekick which I managed to block with my forearm. Hanma dashed at me again, this time he got a hit. A strike to the heart, that made me weak until I healed it, enough for him to get another hit in. A Palm Strike that acted as an uppercut and followed up with a front kick.

I got up immediately after but Hanma's last Gudodama was suddenly right in my face. The Gudodama latched on to my face and covered my entire head, an explosion that could wipe a forest off the map followed up. Hanma got blown back from the explosion too and got up, coughing a bit from the smoke. "It's good to know, that you're prepared to kill!" I rushed out of the smoke with a superman punch. Hanma blocked it with his forearms crossed and he countered with a knee to the stomach before I touched ground. "As if that was enough to kill you" he commented with a smirk and we continued to fight.

I kept using chakra to heal, furthering lowering what chakra I had left and my stamina, enough for me to be forced not to use it. Hanma had the upper edge on stamina and he built up enough chakra to do something. A partial Raiton Chakra Mode on his right hand, shaped into a blade. Hanma brought the blade down with all his strength, aimed to my head. A partial alone won't do, my normal reaction time can only be rivalled with your version one, full body version one.

I could use a kunai if I had more, or even teleport one here if I had the chakra but... I still have this. I pulled out Yun's Chakram and used it to deflect Hanma's blade. I followed up with a left to the stomach and I swung the Chakram downward to get a fatal hit in. Hanma took out his Chakram and threw it at my head, forcing me to deflect it. He got a kick to my chin and pulled back the Chakram I deflected with wire strings to go for another hit. I saw that so I kicked away his Chakram from his hand and threw mines at his left calf, aimed to hinder his movements.

He simply dodged and got away with a small cut. We continued, punch after punch, kick after kick until neither of us could throw one properly. It lasted almost three hours and even though we could hardly move by the end of it we still tried to end it. I threw a cross at Hanma but all it did was help him stumble and fall. I went to grab the nearest Chakram but fell a few inches away from it. "I know I said to the death but at this point... how are we even going to kill each other... if we can't throw a proper punch anymore?" I commented while breathing heavily.

Hanma molded just enough chakra and once again did a partial Raiton Chakra Mode but this time I wasn't fast enough to dodge it because of the fatigue. He got me. A stab to the stomach that made me spit out blood, he took the blade made out of his cloak out of me and fell back down near the Chakram Yun gave him. "I win... I won the moment I had the blade in my hand" Hanma claimed as I groaned while holding my stomach. I turned my head to him and argued, "I'm still breathing... that's not-" but he gave me a kick to the wound.