New and Improved

-Medical Division-

Hanma overused the Byakugan and needed to get healed and a female Medic Nin from Konoha was in the middle of healing Kiba. Hanma immediately activated Raiton Chakra Mode and rushed at him, one quick chop at the head cut it clean off and Kiba was revealed to be a White Zetsu. Hanma exited out of the Chakra Mode, "How did you know?" she asked and threw away the head she reflectively caught. "Kiba's with my brother" he answered, she knew he wasn't an imposter since he could activate Raiton Chakra Mode.

"Hanma-san, I heard some people talking about your Raiton Chakra Mode and how it was different compared to the Raikage, what's that about?" she questioned. "Well you see, the difference is that I made some very noticeable changes, the Raikage's Mode focuses on strength while mines focuses on speed. There's also the defense changes, mines is condensed to give a thinner but stronger armor all to counter a certain someone" he explained.

Sakura and a Medic Nin from Kumo came to check out the noise, "You alright?" she concerned then saw Hanma and thinking he was a White Zetsu she went in to attack but as soon as she began running at him six unfamiliar shinobi and one very familiar rouge assassin appeared. "This is the Hiraishin jutsu" the Konoha shinobi pointed out and the other shinobi were surprised too.

"Sorry about this but fighting six Jinchuriki with immortal bodies, infinite chakra with shared vision and a Sharingan and Rinnegan each after a chakra draining fight is difficult" I then passed out and before falling to the floor, Hanma caught me. "I-I'll go inform HQ about what just happened" the other Medic Nin decided. The six went outside the tent to get filled in on the war and explain what happened to them. "There's so many things going on" Hanma sighed and turned around. "Take care of him" he requested, she nodded then began healing me and Hanma went back to the defensive line.

-War, Day Two-

Killer B and Naruto had just engaged the reanimated Nagato and Itachi. Nagato summarized the fight that happened last night, "Your brother takes a lot of pride in fighting, despite being outnumbered and against six Jinchuriki he still continued to fight even though he was low on chakra and could have escaped with his Space-Time Ninjutsu" the red haired Rinnegan user concluded. Killer B started rapping in the background about something with drain and pain, he wanted to add it to his book but doing that in the middle of fighting those two might as well be death.

"What's the point of having strength if you can't use it is what he told me a few years ago" Naruto reminisced and had a sad look on his face. "Even though he could have, he didn't kill those six under Masumi's control, don't give up on your brother Naruto just like you haven't given up on Sasuke" Itachi gave Naruto hope. "Heh, getting my brother back is something I left to someone else and I'm confident he won't give up on him" Naruto grinned and their fight continued.

Meanwhile with the Fourth Division, Kiyoko defended her allies and herself with her Doton from the four reanimated Kage. "Doton: Doryuso (Earth Flow Spears)" the spikes made of stone rose from the ground in an attempt to hit the Third Raikage cloaked in Raiton Armor, a flash could be seen in the distance approaching with high speeds. Unfortunately the Raikage easily dodged the Doton jutsu and came right for Kiyoko and she had no time to react. Before the Raikage's attack connected Hanma snatched her causing the attack to completely miss.

""H-Hanma, shouldn't you be with the Third Division?" the confused Kiyoko asked. "No time to explain, get that jutsu ready, we're going to use that combo", Hanma suggested and Kiyoko had a smile on her face. Hanma rushed at the Raikage, "Being a user of Raiton Chakra Mode myself, I know exactly how to defeat you" he smirked. Hanma used his Gentle Fist in such a way that it cut right through the Raiton Armor which surprised both the man known as the best user of the mode and all the shinobi in the battlefield.