Ryuzu

"What's your name?" I began the conversation. "My name is Ryuzu, I am at your service my lord" the dragon bowed down. The dragon wasn't a Japanese dragon but a wyvern, horns like mines but everything else was pitch black from the scales to the wings. "My name is Kaen, Uzumaki Kaen... I'm glad to have you serving me. The target is Uchiha Madara, the others fighting are my allies as you may have already figured out... I look forward to your help, Ryuzu" I said to it. "Yes, Kaen-sama" the dragon said before jumping then flying into the clouds. Every Ryujin in history has a dragon to fight by them side by side, the dragon to serve the Ryujin is the dragon who senses the power first. I flew and caught up to the dragon in no time.

"I trust your sensory skills would suffice in detecting the Limbo clones" I asked Ryuzu. "It will Kaen-sama, us dragons can sense anything nature energy related, be it even worlds apart" he responded. "Good, we follow as planned, while they hold off Madara and four Limbo clones we go for one and seal it. One by one we seal until we get to Madara himself" I reminded him and we dived down with full speed from the clouds. It was quite the sight, giants facing off in a battle that would cause maps to be redrawn then there was one glowing Hyuga using two Gudodama to shoot two beams of his chakra, chipping away at a Perfect Susanoo.

The stone knight, samurai, chef and clown all had a Limbo clone to themselves. Kakashi was able to knock out the Limbo clone's sword and throw down it from a sledge hammer to the head. Sakura was holding up well, trading blows with the Perfect Susanoo. Yun had a hold on the Limbo clone's Perfect Susanoo's neck from behind with the fishing rod and his Chakram was already halfway inside its chest thanks to the penetrating power it got from the flames. Kiyoko had the clown equipped with a spear and shield, the lower part of the shield was already broken off and the tip of the spear was in the Perfect Susanoo's left forearm.

The remaining Limbo clone and Madara was occupied by Sasuke, Hanma, Obito and Naruto. Obito surviving Rinne Rebirth and Juubi extraction... well Naruto did heal Gai from a sure death so this isn't that surprising I guess, got his chakra restored and got some buffs too, better help than dying to bones. They were getting overwhelmed, Sasuke had to use his bow, Naruto had to spam Bijudama and Obito kept using the Yasaka Magatama since close combat was risky with those three alone.

"Aim your Ryuu Kousen at the right arm of the specified Limbo clone, I'll take the left" I ordered and Ryuzu charged up his concentrated Senjutsu chakra from his horns then fired the same time I did. The beam acted like a sword to cut off both arms of the Perfect Susanoo. Obito then made his move and imbued Kamui into some Black Receivers. He shot it at the Blue Perfect Susanoo and Madara used his sword to try and stop it but it got knocked away with an Otekko Tensei Baku from Hanma. He did it with the same steps as before but just without adding the Raiton nature, using it normally as a blunt attack since the Ration version would bow a hole in the sword instead of knocking it out. The rods hit and the entire upper body got teleported into the Kamui dimension while the lower remaining half faded away.

I teleported to the kunai I made Obito store there earlier and rushed the Limbo clone. It used a large scale Shinra Tensei, five times the size of the one Nagato used to destroy Konoha to buy time to power up again, destroying a lot of the rectangular prisms. Can't miss this opening. I just flew right through the repulsive force, hitting the Limbo clone with the recoil. It started powering up the Susanoo mid-air but that didn't help, I was already in front of the Limbo clone and I swung my right hand. Mid punch it lit up with Kaseiken at blue stage and my fist melted through the Ribcage Susanoo, making contact with the Limbo clone's face.

One of my shadow clones who was following from under quickly did hand signs and slammed its hands on the ground, forming a sealing formula of the Uzumaki clan. It crashed right into the sealing formula and got swallowed into the seal. One down, four to go. I teleported back outside to see Kakashi's sledge hammer now held by the Limbo clone he was fighting and Kakashi falling to the ground, right forearm damaged. Sakura was poking holes in the Perfect Susanoo's face with the kitchen gloves, sword imbedded in her chef's chest. The fishing rod Yun was using broke in half but he tried using it to get it from behind the head, in hopes of getting the Limbo clone from inside.

Before it could reach all the Limbo's Perfect Susanoo faded and they returned to Madara. "Now's our chance!" I shouted, the four giants rushed Madara as Sasuke, Hanma, Naruto and Obito continued to support with long ranged attacks, Obito doing the most damage with his Kamui: Kuroki Jushinki (Black Receiver). Madara got out of his Susanoo and flew to the ground, dodging all of the attacks. He dug his hands into the ground and sprouted a tree which began to power up a Bijudama, as big as the one Obito used in the Kekkai.

He shot it to the opposite direction from where I was, towards those trapped. A Bijudama with Juubi chakra, this can be useful. "I'll take care of that! Everyone else take Madara!" I shouted and flew towards it. Madara used Mokuton to wrap wood around the four giants but the raging fire all around it just burned the wood. "Give up Madara! You can't win!" Hanma shouted as he flew to Madara with full speed. Unexpectedly, he started laughing as weapons bigger than mountains crashed down on him. He opened his palms and positioned them left and right. A huge Shinra Tensei followed shortly after, using a good bit of his chakra. It was big enough to blow away everyone a few thousand meters and make a crater the size of a country.

"Four giant pebbles, the Kyuubi, two Perfect Susanoo and a Dragon... I'll make this as humiliating as possible" Madara jeered. He shoved both palms at the ground and out came dozens, at least three hundred of Mokuton Golems and Dragons. The Golems as big as his Perfect Susanoo with the dragons to match the size wrapping around them. "Leave them to me and Ryuzu, you guys focus on Madara!" I then flew towards the multiple Mokuton jutsu with Ryuzu behind me. "Let's make it quick, don't use the ball form, just the beam or they'll use it against you" I said to him as we charged up Ryuu Kousen from our horns.

Both of us fired and started cutting through all the Mokuton Golems and Dragons. That was just a distraction, the time limit on his Limbo clones were almost up. He flew to the clouds and released his four Limbo clones, once again they powered into their Perfect Susanoo form this time each with a Wood Dragon wrapping around them. We then watched as at least seven hundred wood clones with the same size Perfect Susanoo and a Wood Dragon each started falling from the clouds. "Well, this is going to take a while" I commented on the situation.

A/N: Thanks for 8k!!!