Team One

-Third Great Shinobi War-

"Team One! Aikawa Yun, Suzuki Saki, Koko!" the three walked out together with their sensei. The Jonin has long light green hair, 5'6, black eyes, fair skinned and known by everybody to be a beautiful, strong Kunoichi by the name of Ishii Ayaka. Ayaka wears a long blue sleeve and blue pants with the flak jacket. Saki has black hair extending all the way to her middle back, brown eyes, wears a black pants and dark grey hoodie. Koko has short brown hair reaching to just her shoulders, black eyes, wears a sleeveless jacket and short pants. Yun wears a dark blue pants and black long sleeve jacket "Alright you three, how about we start the test tomorrow, so you'll have time to prepare" Ayaka suggested after their little introduction. "Roger that!" the gleeful Koko did a short salute and ran off without warning. "Geez Koko... WAIT FOR ME!" her best friend, Saki, called and ran after her. "Loud, way too loud... bye Ayaka-sensei!" Yun sighed and took his time to walk out of the training grounds.

The next day came about quickly and the three genin were ready. "The test is quite simple, all you three have to do is beat me in a fight and... don't hold back" she popped out eight shuriken in the middle of each of her fingers. "Beat you Ayaka-sensei? But-" Saki was cut off by Yun running at her without giving it a second thought. "That's the spirit!" Ayaka commented on Yun's choice. He threw his own six kunai from between his fingers at her but she deflected them with her shuriken. He took out two kunai, deflected the remaining two and engaged her in close ranged battle. "Since Yun has her occupied, let's surprise her with an attack from both directions... I'll go left so you take the right, got that? Saki?" Koko asked her best friend.

"U-Understood" Saki responded and ran to the left. "... I SAID RIGHT, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE RIGH- never mind" Koko released water from her feet and used it like a surfboard to go to the right more quickly. Having reached their positions, Koko gave Saki the signal. Saki slammed her hand to the ground after a few hand signs "Doton: Doro Mukade (Mud Serpents)" three centipedes made of mud rushed at Ayaka. "Suiton: Teppodama (Liquid Bullets)" Koko used her water surfboard as a pre-existing source of water to do the jutsu. One centipede wrapped around onto Ayaka's left leg, one got her left arm and the last wrapped her head. The incoming Teppodama completely destroyed the upper right side of her body in surprise to the three.

She then burst into water and it was soon revealed to be a Suiton clone, destroying Saki's jutsu. "Nice try!" Ayaka complimented as she came out from behind a tree. Yun didn't waste any time and jumped right back into battle with the Jonin. Koko did some hand signs and, "Suiton: Isonagi (Beach Crab)" two pincers grabbed Ayaka's ankles and pulled her underground until only her head was visible. Saki made sure she wouldn't escape by making a chain like trap underground and hardening the ground around her. "Good teamwork you three but... I'm a Jonin" Ayaka busted out of the chains and hardened ground with ease. She now had eight tentacles made of water on her back and it whipped the ground, showing its power.

"Suiton: Hachi Shokushu (Eight Tentacles)" she walked away from Yun with confidence that he couldn't land a hit. Yun tried an attack with a kunai but it easily got knocked out from his hand. "Doton: Chikyu Bakudan (Earth Bomb)" Saki threw the rock with her chakra but as soon as it came into range, it was pierced by the tentacles. Saki thought it was going to explode as it was supposed to but Ayaka had stopped it from exploding by dampening it with water.

Koko did Liquid Bullets again but every drop of water was absorbed by the tentacles. "That's... SUCH A COOL JUTSU! YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME THAT SENSEI!" Koko was more interested in the jutsu than the ongoing test. "The key to this jutsu is control and... yeah, how about you pass the test first" the sensei of Team One grabbed hold of Yun, Saki and Koko with her tentacles by their legs and arms. Only the upper part of his arms were held down so brought his forearms together and did a few hand signs. "Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Dragon Flame Jutsu)!" Yun yelled and the line of flames rushed to Ayaka. One of the tentacles transformed into a shield made of water and when the flames hit, it just turned into steam. "Come on Yun, flames are weak to water, you don't even need to go to the academy to learn that" Koko teased him.