The Academy's Graduation

In the academy everything was normal, Hinata was still going n-na-naruto-kun then fainting as always. After some time Naruto, Shikamaru and Choji became friends which I respect them for and then there's Sasuke, Sakura and Ino always fangirl over him which was really annoying even watching them do it but his eyes was elsewhere and it was focused on revenge. When Itachi massacred the clan he just became ignorant and his eyes really were full of hate. His hatred made him blind, all he had on his mind now was killing Itachi. I'm not saying he didn't have a reason not to, I mean who won't hate the person who killed your family in front of your own eyes but he should have at least put more thought into why he did it, well I'm not in a position to give my opinions as I didn't experience any of what he did.

It's been about a bit more than four years since we joined the academy and Naruto yet again failed the graduation test and I guess it's now when things get a bit spicy and he finally learns the jutsu he's known for, the shadow clone jutsu. The shadow clone jutsu is considered a forbidden jutsu because for people who doesn't have much chakra can die but for people like Naruto and I who has large chakra reserves can handle the jutsu. For the past four years I've been training on the daily, my taijutsu, chakra control, accuracy and I learned some other jutsu from the academy like the shadow shuriken and substitution. I was also able to learn the phoenix flower, liquid bullets, mud wall, blazing meteors, flame dragon bullet and water wall from seeing shinobi use it in spars over these past years but I'm still a little weak in the other natures except my own despite the training , Kakashi really wasn't lying when he said it takes years to master another nature and taking all that into consideration, overall I'd say I'm just about stronger than most chunin

I took the graduation test and passed but I could have easily graduated before and join a team to then go on to be chunin but there's one thing that's keeping me back, the upcoming chunin exams. A lot of things happens in the chunin exams including Orochimaru, Gaara and the third hokage dying during the leaf's destruction so I must be there to prevent something from happening.

I saw Naruto walking towards the swing looking depressed with his goggles on, I approached him "Hey Naruto, don't feel too bad about it alright?". He replied lifelessly with "How am I not supposed to feel bad about this Kaen? I can't even think about being the next Hokage if I'm not even a genin". His voice got a bit louder "Why is it that you're so good at this? You even already mastered a B rank jutsu". I felt a bit bad knowing that he's thinking his friends and his brother is gonna leave him behind "It's actually a C rank and you know some jutsu too although you're not that good at it but that's not the point Nar-". He ran off, I now don't view this world as a world of fiction anymore like I did the first time, all I thought about those first few months was how I'm in the same world, same village as some of my favorite fictional characters and how I can now walk on water and breathe fire out of my mouth but now I see Naruto as my actual brother and not a fictional character. So now I feel regret and stupid for saying that although it's true, but that'll all change in a while.

A few hours later a jonin showed up in front me "Where's your brother?". "I don't know, why are you asking me?" I replied acting like I didn't know. "Hmph, your brother stole the scroll of seals" he said then resumed his search. Good luck Naruto, even though you won't need it.