Formidable

The first attack was executed by Hiroshi, he sped right in front of Hanma who reacted to it but wasn't fast enough to dodge. Hiroshi delivered a quick front kick, blasting Hanma into Kiyoko which caused them to get blasted away slower than in the sand dimension because of the Moon's gravity. They barely missed Yun who didn't even see him coming. Yun then used his massively enhanced speed to try Hiroshi but he was done as soon as he started. The Otsutsuki used his left forearm to block a stab with his Chakram which was raging with flames and glowing. The Chakram didn't even seem to bother him even though Yun was putting his all into it as he picked up Yun by the throat, which caused him to drop the weapon. I had to attack next but he blocked my cross with his right palm. I tried to escape using the Hiraishin but to no avail. As I thought, it's now impossible to use teleportation jutsu within the barrier.

"Is it the weak gravity or did you hold back with that punch?" Hiroshi questioned and looked at me then at Yun. "Oh, a stronger one's shockwave would've killed this one, I see!" He let go of Yun and front kicked him at the direction where Hanma and Kiyoko was seen flying back from, Yun blacked out instantly, Hanma's buff being the only thing that kept it from being worse. Afterwards, he let go of my fist and I got some distance away from him. What a monster. Kiyoko collected Yun and began healing him, Hanma's chakra made it multiple times more effective, waking him up instantly.

"I see that ripped physique isn't just for show" I complimented. "Why thank you! And I hope that bright beam you're buying time for isn't for show either" Hiroshi responded, bringing a more nervous look to my face. The Hanma that was flying near Kiyoko was a shadow clone, the real one was miles away, preparing his Raiton: Otekko Tensei Baku to try to pulverize Hiroshi. Hanma used an extra Gudodama to spin with the other two. Hiroshi didn't even seem remotely worried, he just stood there and awaited the beam. Arrogant. "Want to try another one while you're at it?" I took a chance to take advantage of his arrogance.

"Go ahead, it better be good" Hiroshi took the bait and I flew over to the opposite end where Hanma was about to release the beam. The black threads of Ryujin Senjutsu chakra began forming the ball in the middle of my horns. Hanma released the beam and right before it made contact with Hiroshi, I had released mines. The two beams collided, with Hiroshi being right in the middle. The force from the collision started ripping the ground away from the middle. After both the beams were done, a bunch of dust blocked my vision to see what happened.

Hanma then flew over, closer to him and the opposite from where I stood. "You're joking..." Hanma commented, being able to see through all the dust. Well, that doesn't seem good. Hiroshi swung his right arm, getting rid of the dust. He was just left with a few burn marks. "That's enough of that, let's fight for real this time!" right as he finished that sentence we prepared. I looked at Hanma and nodded my head, saying to him that we need to go together. Hanma went Version Two and I went 100% on Kaseiken. Lightning struck the ground around Hanma and he enhanced the two Gudodama that acted like his gloves, now making it glow Turquoise. The blue flames I had quieted down earlier erupted with a blaze.

At the same time, we ran at him and immediately began attacking. He caught my fist and Hanma's palm each with his left and right palms crossed. The blast from each attack cracked the ground around us. "Your flames are quite hot I have to admit" He countered by quickly letting go of our hands and slamming our heads into each other. Hanma used his speed to get behind him and I let him have another cross which he once again blocked. Hanma used his Raiton: Hakkesho Kaiten from behind Hiroshi and was able to graze off flesh from his back which surprised the Otsutsuki. I had an opening and used a right-hand uppercut which knocked him upwards.

Hanma followed up with flying up behind him and got in a stance to do the sixty-four palms. He did it as fast as he could, going up to nearly three hundred before Hiroshi got a kick to his side. It knocked him to the ground but he rebounded and landed safely. "Blocking Tenketsu (Chakra Points) ... a good attempt but that won't work on someone like me" He shrugged it off and force opened his Tenketsu. Through consumption of his chakra, his wounds began healing, the flesh in the back from Hanma's jutsu and the melted off skin on his chin from my uppercut. "I commend you for being able to injure me, this might actually be more fun than I presumed" he commented.

"Haaah... The long ranged jutsu attacks are such a bore! We should just fight with Taijutsu alone, hand to hand fights are more exiting!" he said that with a face that looked like he was enjoying himself unlike before when he was calm and expressionless. He clasped his hands again and his silver Rinnegan made yet another Kekkai that expanded to cover the entire grey colored moon. Kaseiken is still active, he did specifically say long ranged. I tried Moeru Senro aimed at him as a test but before it even left half a meter away from me it died down and disappeared.

"Tell me, why do you only use Taijutsu? I'm sure that large chakra of yours can be used for some destructive jutsu" I asked out of curiosity. "My strong point and what I enjoy is hand to hand, though throwing attacks that can change the maps are nice... blowing meteors away with one punch is more... powerful in my view" he explained. Upon hearing that, I took a deep breath and rushed him together with Hanma who was waiting for my cue. Kiyoko was submerged in the moon and was on her way to help us. Yun was back on his feet and with a cautious and nervous look he ran towards the being that made him black out with one kick. We have to win this... if we want to go back alive.