Finals

Author: I'm changing the names of the jutsu styles and some jutsu to their Japanese version (it just sounds better in Japanese)

The month flew by and the day of the finals was already here. "Couldn't we have went for some ramen first Kaen!?" Naruto complained. "You do know it's the day of the finals right?" we walked toward a training ground. "I know but that starts in like an hour doesn't it" he sighed. "That's why we should give this time for a little training and how about we also explain to each other what we learned during the month, we barely had time to talk since all I've been doing is training" I proposed. "Then how about I go first?" he asked.

"Sure and it's fine if you want to keep any moves hidden" I added. "Well I met this guy called pervy sage and he trained me to walk on water and summon a frog" he bragged. I didn't get to see him since I didn't know exactly when he would arrive but hopefully I do next time, seeing a legend like him would make my day. "That's nice Naruto, now it's my turn. I learned three new jutsu which is Raiton: Lightning Clone and Katon: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet and it's not like I want to hide it from you but although it's not perfected I have a special attack I've been working on" I revealed. "Raiton.......doesn't this mean you can use all five chakra natures?" he was surprised. "It's weaker since it's not my own nature but yeah I guess I can" I corrected.

"You're amazing Kaen" he acknowledged. "You have some unique abilities of your own you know" I pointed out. "Yeah I know I'm awesome and even if you're strong I'll find a way to get stronger than you" he preached. "Well let's do a bit of taijutsu sparring then we'll go" I decided and after that we arrived at the stadium. "You're here earlier than expected Naruto" Shikamaru talked with Naruto and I went to my team. "Hope you two didn't slack off during this time we got, I want to see a good fight" I said while approaching them. "Same can be said to you" Kiyoko replied.

The Kazekage arrived and I glared at him, we locked eyes but after a few seconds he turned away. "By the way did you hear what happened to Dosu?" Hanma asked. "Is it something bad?" I asked fully aware of what happened. "Yeah it's bad, he died and his wounds were bad, it was like someone punched holes into him" he described. Well this is different, Gaara was the one who killed him originally but it seems someone else did the job this time. The matches started and went on, Sasuke was late training with Kakashi and they went on with the matches just like in the original. After the Temari vs. Shikamaru match which ended with one of Shikamaru's famous line "Good grief, I give up" Kiyoko and Hanma's match was about to start.

This match is going to go either way, if Hanma gets in close distance then it's over for Kiyoko but if she manages to keep her distance and use her jutsu she'd win. The match began and Hanma activated his byakugan and immediately dashed towards her, she responded by using Mudslide to interrupt him and got some distance by taking a big jump back. She then did the hand signs for Earth Bomb midair but was interrupted by Hanma surprisingly using Shock Bolt aimed at her and he jumped toward her at a different direction. She has two choices, hit Hanma with the jutsu with the price of taking the damage from Shock Bolt or use the jutsu to block his jutsu and engage in taijutsu with a taijutsu specialist but if Hanma used that it could end in Kiyoko's defeat either choices she takes.

She was in a difficult situation and not much time to think but in the end she chose to shoot it at Hanma and take the damage head on but Hanma used Palm Rotation to deflect the Earth Bomb. She groaned and burn marks could be seen on her clothes. Hanma could have easily used the opportunity to get into range but him having to stop and use Palm Rotation stopped his movement and Kiyoko rebounded then stomped the ground to use Crevace. Hanma dashed to the side and ran towards her while cautiously watching her moves with the byakugan. She used Earth Rise, raising herself up to get to higher ground in order to do Rock Collapse and make the ground she just lifted to break apart towards Hanma. He responded quickly by taking a position and started dodging and breaking the boulders tumbling at him with incredible speed.