The Capture Test

"A capture test?" Hanma asked. "Yes a capture test, the rules are simple, all you have to do is capture me under an hour but if I capture every one of you before then I win" he said. "I don't know if us three combined can beat you sensei even if we get an hour" Kiyoko stated. "You three are almost chunin level or even stronger from what I've heard, so I want to see for myself what you three can do." he said to boost our confidence. "So if we fail then we get sent back to the academy?" I asked. "Yep, so if you don't want that which I'm 100% sure of, you would have to capture me and do know I won't hold back" he warned. "Alright time begins now" he said calmly, we then went straight to the trees.

"Scatter, we'll regroup to formulate a plan!" Kiyoko said as we saw our sensei catching up. "Got it" said both Hanma and I as we split up. "Dammit why me!" Hanma shouted when he saw sensei coming for him. "Hey Hanma, watch out!" I warned. "Fireball jutsu!" I aimed a bit in front of Yun for him to stop and let Hanma get away. Hanma gave me thumbs up as he escapes. Fifteen minutes after seeing no sign of Yun, we regrouped and made a plan. "Alright so who should be the leader for this plan of ours?" asked Hanma. "Well personally I think Kiyoko should lead the group, she has better leadership skills" I said. "She was the one who made the best decision for us to split up thirty minutes ago so Kiyoko it is" Hanma agreed. "Hey come on I didn't agree to any of this.... but I guess there's no helping it" she also agreed. Seems like she acknowledges how limited our time is. Kiyoko has long brown hair and hazel eyes

"Alright sensei come at me, I'm sure I can take you on my own!" Kiyoko said as she jumped from a tree. "Never thought you were that confident in your skills to even say you're strong enough to take me on your own Kiyoko" he sounded a bit surprised as he took out his two chakram. "Earth style: Earth Bomb!" the stone started flying towards Yun but he dodged and out of nowhere "Water style: Liquid Bullets" from behind and it almost hit him. "A surprise attack then, I knew something was up" he then went into a different stance to keep watch of both of us while dodging the jutsu I kept using at the same time. "So I guess Hanma is supposed to be hiding somewhere waiting for another opening, well hate to break it to you but there isn't going to be another one" he said while being cautious.

"Earth Style: Crevace" the crack was opened up right below him, he lost focus then Hanma came out of the crack below him with the byakugan activated and "Palm Rotation" Yun was sent flying upwards. "Now Kaen, let's do it!" Kiyoko said as she did the Earth Wall jutsu. "Water Style: Water Wall!" the wall was formed and it moved outwards to Kiyoko's Earth Wall trapping sensei. Hanma went to the left exit and Kiyoko to the right. "Well you got me, the Water Wall can move am I right, Kaen?" he said as he played with his chakram. "Yes, that's correct I can move this towards you and Hanma here just happens to know a lightning style jutsu, so I guess this means we win" I said. That was way easier than expected and why did he ask me about the water wall jutsu, he's supposed to know about that because he knows the jutsu also.... was he buying time. I was right, he had attached the wire to his chakram and then used it to hook behind the earth wall and escaped.

"Dammit everybody stay on guard, don't let him split us up either!" Kiyoko shouted. This guy is good, really good. We saw kunai flying by and dodged them all but it seems like they were intentionally thrown like that. What is he planning now, if I fail this test not only is it going to prevent me from entering the chunin exams but all that hard work these past four years would be for nothing, I have to win. Hanma then noticed something "there's wires attached to the kunai!". "damn-" we all got wrapped up in the wires and then Yun showed himself, "Well you all did great but you failed the test". "So back to the academy then" Kiyoko said in disappointment. "Well I would have failed you if you didn't show me that plan of yours back there, Kiyoko used her earth style to make a tunnel right below where I was and Hanma having byakugan was perfect for being in the tunnel and Kaen kept using his jutsu to keep me from thinking of the possibility of it by distracting me which then leads to trapping me within the earth and water walls" he explained. "So we pass?" Hanma asked. "Yes you all pass" Yun replied. Wait for me Orochimaru, you're not gonna kill the third like you did last time.