Dojin

The light completely faded and Sasuke got rid of the Susanoo. Madara looked at us from above and slowly flew down, Black Zetsu already two meters behind him. "It seems like I'll be able to have some fun after all" Madara commented on the situation. "Get ready, Hanma!" I gave the Hyuga a cue and he transformed three of his Gudodama into rods. I teleported right behind Black Zetsu since Kiyoko moved my mark that I put on the ground to go behind him. I then made contact, teleporting him back to Hanma which he then used to impale him on his arm, leg and calve. "Did the situation craze you or something? Why are you fools going for me? Do you not care about your precious traitor?!?!" Black Zetsu couldn't fight back physically so he tried to do something by shouting.

"Stop your annoying shouting, I know what you were going to do... missing your mommy already? It's only been about a thousand years" I sneered. "You... YOU LOWLIFE!! REMOVE THESE RODS NOW!!" Black Zetsu got extremely angry, all his work would be gone to waste if he loses this opportunity. "HA! What makes you think we'll do that?" Hanma mocked him, Madara looked at us, a bit confused. "Madara, believe me or not but this one was planning on backstabbing you" I tried to convince him for some reason but that didn't stop the fight that was about to break out. Backstabbed him literally.

"Black Zetsu, betraying me? Stop spouting nonsense" Madara replied as he released his Limbo clones. "Believe it or not, would you take that chance? To get all your powers stolen from you?" I asked, he looked over to Black Zetsu and back at me. "Even if what you're saying is true, he wouldn't even be able to lay a scratch on me! That's enough talking! Get ready kid, I'm coming at all of you with everything!" Madara said as he and his Limbo clones flew towards us. "WAIT! IF YOU MORONS DON'T LET ME GO I SWEAR I'LL RIP OBITO'S HEART OUT" Black Zetsu screamed. I could make use of this situation... in another way. "Make a shield around us! Naruto! Hanma!" I requested and Naruto used his eight, Hanma used his four to make a thick dome around us.

"Black Zetsu... how about you leave Obito's body?" I asked him. "Heh! Do you take me for a fool? The moment I leave, you'll trap me and if you pull me out Obito would die" He did his annoying laugh. "Hanma, lift your Gudodama" with some hesitation, he removed his Gudodama from impaling Black Zetsu and I quickly grabbed hold of him. "Go on, do it!" Black Zetsu taunted. "I'm not Naruto" without hesitation I ripped Black Zetsu off from Obito and threw Obito at Kakashi. Kakashi put him to lay down on his back on the ground. Go on, you do it. Black Zetsu then started attaching himself to me and I just stood there as he once again did his laugh. Everyone got on guard, under the impression Black Zetsu could fully control people.

"Come on now, don't resist and I promise I'll make it as much painful as it needs to be" I used my left hand since he attached himself to my right and yanked him right off my body. He was surprised of how he couldn't control me at all. The others calmed down. "What are you going to do wi-" Hanma got interrupted right after. "I'll burn him" I replied right before activating Kaseiken. "WAI-!" Black Zetsu screamed as the hot blue flames of Kaseiken which made the others feel as if they were burning alive just from the heat immediately melted Black Zetsu and I had to deactivate it right afterwards. Black Zetsu's remains dropped to the ground from my hands and the blue flames still enveloped him.

It was just for a second but everyone felt the heat my fists emitted and Kakashi's Jounin vest even lit on fire. He quickly took if off and the quick change in temperature made Obito wake up. "Geez those flames are hot" Yun commented. "Naruto, use your Yang seal healing thing on Obito" I requested and he did. Obito struggled to get up but I helped him up and stopped the physical pain he was feeling with my healing ability. "Obito, we could use your help..." I told him as I put together another plan.

"That brat!" Madara yelled, impatiently waiting for us to come out of the dome. A hole opened up from the top of the dome and out flew Hanma, Naruto and Kiyoko. Naruto and his clones threw a few Rasenshuriken around the Gudodama dome to disrupt the Rinnegan and Sharingan. The Gudodama forming the dome then returned to their owners. Obito, Kakashi, Yun, Sakura and Kiyoko all had a Kurama Cloak and Hanma lent them his buff which was a Turquoise colored king cape with the Yin and Yang mark on the lower half. Obito activated his Sharingan and his tomoe spun to form the Mangekyou. Since he had his chakra restored and with the two powerups he could now be a help in this fight. Kiyoko activated her Doton Chakra mode, turning her body into a darker color, increasing her overall Doton, strength and defense.