The Ghost of the Uchiha

-Medical Division-

What the...who is this? Why is she staring at me like that? "S-Sakura-san! He's awake!" the female Medic Nin called. Sakura came running into the tent, "H-hey Kaen, how are you feeling?" she asked with a nervous grin. I ignored her question and got ready to leave, "What's the situation in the war right now?" I asked. She filled me in on everything including how Hanma was on the battlefield wrapping up things with the reanimated Kage, "Are you going to help?" her eyes glistened. "Maybe, maybe not" and with that I vanished.

As soon as the reanimated Kage are dealt with he's going to make an appearance and that's where things really get interesting in this war. If I didn't have to go do this I definitely would have fought him. I appeared right in front of a place I marked a few months ago, a place I never thought I would have to go to. I think I'm putting way to much trust in that fossil but he didn't disappoint when it came to Naruto so I just have to hope I get something overpowered out of this or I won't be of much help a few hours from now.

-Fourth Division-

With Hanma's late help, Mu, the last reanimated Kage was successfully sealed, "Glad that's taken care of" Hanma sighed. But a few moments later the real Uchiha Madara appeared, looking down on everyone with his Sharingan. Kabuto filled him in on a few things then noticed someone, "It looks like there's someone here you may find to your liking. At 16 he's already as strong if not stronger than the Kage today, his reaction speed and his agility is quite impressive. Hyuga Hanma, the strongest the clan has ever seen" he tried exciting him.

"Oh, is that so...fine then!" he then made his legendary landing and ran towards an entire army of shinobi and began destroying them easily with Taijutsu alone. Hanma wanted to help out but was stopped by Kiyoko "Let me at least restore some of your chakra before you fight that monster... that reminds me, shouldn't Naruto's clone be here by now?" she wondered. After a few seconds, Hanma remembered and a cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

-A Few Minutes Before-

"Having the Tsuchikage and Gaara there does seem reassuring but I still can't stay calm" Hanma talked to himself as he ran towards the Fourth Division with Raiton Chakra Mode. Hanma activated his Byakugan as he saw something that caught his eye, "Is that...Naruto? ...Why is he glowing? Hey! Naruto!" he called out to the Uzumaki also on his way to the battlefield, "Oh! Hanma!" he was surprised. The two got closer to each other and Hanma realized how his chakra signature changed then remembered of how the White Zetsu could transform. "Heh, you messed up big time the moment you thought Naruto was this flashy!" Hanma shaped the Raiton chakra on his hand to mimic a blade and sliced off Naruto's head.

Far away, the real Naruto received the information that came with the shadow clone and sweat dropped. "Can't believe I'm saying this but sometimes he can be a huge idiot" Naruto sighed. "Hmm, since when could I tell them apart...they always match the original's chakra signature" he questioned himself as he got closer to the division. The moment of realization came and he was speechless, absolutely in denial that Neji the genius is his older brother. "I'll do twice as much for the both of us Naruto" he promised and began his battle with the Raikage.

-Fourth Division-

"I-I'm sure he'll be here soon enough" he nervously chuckled. Madara was easily wiping out everyone and Hanma had to do something about it. "That's enough Kiyoko, right now, I'm probably the only one who could break through that defense, that Susanoo of his" he had a look of determination and Kiyoko was feeling left out, seeing it on her face he activated his Raiton Chakra Mode and smiled. "So I'll be looking forward to your support" he then rushed towards Madara. Kiyoko responded with a smirk, "You can count on me!" she shouted.