The Team

He should be returning any moment now. "KAENNN!" I heard him shouting then barging into the apartment. "Guess what guess what!" he sounded excited. "What's up Naru-". "I graduated, look at my headband" he got even louder. "Oh is that so, it looks good on you, congratulations" I made myself sound surprised. "Hehe! I'm amazing right!?" he screamed proudly. "Yes, yes you are Naruto but.......you do know it's really late right? We can talk more tomorrow because it is an important day after all" I told him trying to stay awake, I did train extra today. "Yep I know, I have a cool jutsu to show you tomorrow" he said excitingly. "I'll be looking forward to it, goodnight Naruto".

-The Next Morning-

"If you woke up early to show me this then it must be one hell of a jutsu Naruto". "It's an amazing jutsu Kaen hehe" he then did the sign for the shadow clone jutsu and to impress me he did a thousand of them. "Ohhhh that's amazing Naruto, I didn't know you can do shadow clones!". "I'm the best aren't I" "Yes Naruto but you still have to work even harder if you want to be hokage". "I know, say you wanna do some sparring later with my new jutsu?" he said confidently, it's just like him to do that. "Yeah sure Naruto, anytime"

We arrived at the academy and were just waiting for the teams to be announced and all the teams in the original story were announced, it was now time for mines. "Alright Kaen Uzumaki, Kiyoko Suzuki and Hanma Hyuga". Oh this is gonna be interesting, real interesting. Being on the same team with a pervert and prodigy known for her earth style jutsu, yes the Hyuga is a huge pervert but when you got special eyes that has x-ray vision it's perfect. I know for a fact he'll get along well with Jiraiya. It really surprised me the first time I heard that his brother is Neji because I always thought his mother died during childbirth. The story changed, an earth style prodigy and Neji having a younger brother. The confusing part about this is that Hanma is actually really strong probably even as strong as his brother as much as I doubt that. Our jonin, Yun Aikawa is a well-known user of the chakram, a difficult weapon to handle and it can be used two ways which is long ranged and close ranged making it a very troublesome weapon. He looks like a calm and carefree guy, brown eyes, dark blue short hair, a bit muscular and he has a scar on his hand, like a kunai pierced it.

We followed our jonin to a quiet and calm place not too far from a training field and he then asked "Alright so now that we're here how about we start introducing ourselves like what we like to do, don't like to do and maybe our goals in life" he said calmly. "I'll go first, my name is Yun Aikawa and I like pork cutlet bowls, rice balls and I don't like paperwork, my goal in life is to just enjoy it I guess, Hanma why don't you go next then Kiyoko and Kaen".

"Well my name is Hanma Hyuga and I like sushi but I don't like training, it prevents me from enjoying a hobby of mines and my goal in life is to become the best byakugan user". Hanma looks like Neji but without the serious look and he has shorter hair that hangs from the left side. "My name is Kiyoko Suzuki and I like omurice but I hate Hanma, he's a pervert and my goal in life is to be the most famous earth style user". "I-I'm not a pervert, where's your proof!?" he asked confidently. "I've caught you peeking tons of times and once was all the proof I needed" she replied. "I guess I'm next, my name is Kaen Uzumaki and I like takoyaki but I don't like cold takoyaki and my goal is to achieve peace in the shinobi world" I'll have to use this for now as cliché as it sounds because I can't just come out and tell them I want to prevent the bad part of the future to come. "Well I see you all have very big goals in mind and that's a good thing, we meet in the training field nearby at 6 in the morning, prepare yourselves" he told us then he vanished using body flicker. "Well you guys heard him, don't be late" i said and then we all used body flicker and disappeared. Well I have no idea what to expect tomorrow so I'd better be ready.