Special Chapter: New Age

On the sands of the sea in Kirigakure, two boys were fighting in the light of the setting sun. The one with dark purple hair, 152cm, blue eyes, eleven years old and strong legs gave the one with black hair, 151cm, brown eyes, thirteen years old and a look that meant he didn't see it coming, a 540 kick to the face. His nose, as expected, was broken with the kick and he fell to the ground. The dark purple haired boy wore a black long-sleeved jacket, a purple short pants with black outlines extending right before his knees with the standard black Shinobi sandals.

"You need to be more attentive" the red haired one advised and went to the black-haired boy. He wore a dark red t-shirt, black pants down to before his ankles and the standard black Shinobi sandals. "Your kicks are just too fast" the black-haired boy responded and had blood trickling down his nose but wiped it off immediately. "That's why you need to be more attentive, block or counter or dodge or something" he put out his hand. "Well I can't exactly block or counter if your kick is going to snap my forearm in half, Yuusei" the black-haired boy argued.

"THAT'S why you need to be more attentive to dodge, Ritsu" Yuusei snapped back and Ritsu grabbed his hand. Yuusei began sending a special chakra with healing properties through Ritsu from his hand and all went to his broken nose which began healing and eventually finished after a few seconds. "I'm the older brother here, I should have you on the ground..." Ritsu commented. "Both mom and dad are home today... you know what that means right?" Yuusei ignored, Ritsu's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Dad went all out today" Ritsu answered, both of them then dashed off to get home. A few minutes after running through the cool breeze of the night, they arrived at the front door of their house. It was a two-story house with four bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. They opened the door and walked in, a little boy with red hair, storm grey eyes, about eight years old wearing a black long pants and grey short sleeved jacket was running down from upstairs.

"You two idiots should've stayed out longer, I would've eaten your share too" the boy commented and stormed inside the kitchen. "If you did, I would've knocked the Futton right out of you, Keiji!" Yuusei argued with his little brother and ran after him, Ritsu followed. In the kitchen was a round table with five chairs with a tired Haruka on one of the chairs, I was just finished with resting the food on the table. "I know the Mizukage work is tiring so, eat as much as you'd like" I sat down and saw the three enter. "Just on time" I said and we all sat down together to have dinner.

The next day, around nine in the morning, someone opened the door to Ritsu's room in a hurry. Yuusei woke Ritsu up from bed with a front flip and headbutted him in the stomach. Ritsu grunted in the sudden pain, rolled and fell off the bed. "Get up! I'm sure you already know considering you're still asleep at nine but we don't have any missions today so... let's go to Konoha!" Yuusei suggested. "Konoha? You really want to go considering the fight they almost didn't come out of just happened the day before yesterday? Isn't that a bit... inconsiderate?" Ritsu pointed out, Yuusei just looked at him from on the bed, his statement made sense.

The fight Ritsu was talking about was the one that resulted in Isshiki's death. We were able to take Jigen even in the Stage Two Karma form but we never stood a chance against Isshiki even together, he shrunk the flames of my Kaseiken and the majority of my destructive jutsu. Only one thing stopped him and that was Baryon Mode, resulting in Kurama's death, the only thing I was able to prevent was Sasuke's left Rinnegan being destroyed by Momoshiki.

"That's exactly why we need to go check up on our favorite cousins, idiots" Keiji said, leaning up on the bedroom door. Both his older brothers turned their attention to him. "Aren't you supposed to be at the Academy?" Yuusei asked. "We both know I send a shadow clone, now are we going or not?" Keiji asked, turning around and heading downstairs. The brothers got ready and went outside to the front yard. "Ryuzu or dad's magic door?" Ritsu wondered. "Definitely the door, if I take a ride on Ryuzu straight to Konoha, I'll die of vomiting all the food I just ate" Yuusei stated and walked up to a tree.