New Plans For A New Life

I woke up to the smell of ramen. "Well seems like its morning already, I'd better get used to waking up a bit earlier than usual" i said to myself as i exited the bedroom. That was an unexpectedly nice sleep, now then it's about time i find out Kaen's age after i do the necessary morning routine.

I wondered how to ask him. Maybe i should approach like i don't remember? No this guy seems like the responsible one but i can't just go up to Naruto and ask him if i was the responsible one or tell him that i forgot my age but then again it is Naruto and he won't see it as suspicious because there is no reason for him to doubt me. Either way i have to ask him carefully.

"Hey there Naruto uhh, do you remember when that thing happened a few years ago?" Naruto doesn't find out about him having the 9 tails sealed until that thing with Mizuki I think so it's safe to bring it up. "What do you mean Kaen?" he asked. "It's just to make sure you remember for when we have to go to the academy for you know, the written tests" I tried my best to calmly say. "But what exactly are you talking about". Well I'm not expecting Naruto to get it first try so I'll just say it upright. "I'm talking about the 9 tails attack Naruto". "Oh if I remember correctly it happened about 7 years ago". "Good and now make sure you remember this information because it may show up on history tests or something". "Ok Kaen I understand but why are you acting so weird today" he suspiciously asked. "It's nothing I'm just preparing you for the academy is all".

Even Naruto is wary of me, i have to get used to this. Well the information I collected so far was the 9 tails attack happened 7 years ago and today is April the 9th so in about 6 months we'd be 8 years and that's more than enough time to get some training done. Just like every shinobi I need a good physical build and it's best I do some jutsu training but the only ones I know are the fireball jutsu and summoning jutsu hand signs. The summoning jutsu won't do any good without me signing some scroll I think so the only option is the fireball, Itachi mastered it at the first try and I think Sasuke took about a week so it won't be that long but the problem is accuracy training, that's the thing that will take time.

For physical I'll just do light training because I don't think it's healthy for a body like this. Now how do I see the sealing jutsu, it's supposed to be on my abdomen. Oh that's right, it only appears when using the 9 tails chakra. I don't want to take risks so maybe later on when Jiriya or Tsunade is in the village. Well this is gonna be a long 6 months of training and me being a Uzumaki means I have way more chakra than average just like Naruto so I don't think I'll be running out of chakra in things like jutsu and control training but if I overdo it I'd maybe be creating an opportunity for 9 tails to make an appearance and around this time he's not friendly.