Chapter 7

IT HAS BEEN officially two weeks since my mother had last texted or called

IT HAS BEEN officially two weeks since my mother had last texted or called. The only life status I have of her is on Instagram where she contently and constantly posts photos of her new 'family'.

I choose to ignore that as much as possible but with the kind heart, I do have I like the photos for her because if anything I still love my mother even though I question if she does the same.

The school had been on locked grounds for two weeks deeming nobody in or out of the place and we were all to have class in one classroom only with teacher rotation. When I say I had died I legitimately died choking on water. If it weren't for Owen smacking my back I would have possibly perished.

Aaron chose to stay away from me too believe it or not. The only glances we have been in class or when the other tries to glare. I usually walk past him and he does the same.

From my sources- as in Owen and Reuben the two have let me know that Aaron does nothing but talk shit about me. I would have returned the favor but my energy was as low as Trump's dignity.

So I sulked and sulked but I've gotten close with my friends. Except for Jordan who still tries but I really didn't want to get along right now. Especially with the stalker who keeps texting me perpetually.

I feel like I'm Liam Neeson in non-stop.

I tap my phone open to go through the recent texts he/she had sent me. They creeped the living hell out of me.

It would be a shame if the school tape was leaked, Bryce. - Anonymous.

I saw you in the cafeteria with that pretty skirt of yours. Might want to be careful when you place your juul in your front pocket. - Anonymous.

Funny how the vandalism act is present and yet you still somehow got expelled previously by it. - Anonymous.

From that day on I kept my guard on sticking to only a few people. I had no inkling on who would have history on me and for reasons I know it couldn't be Jordan. As much as I hate him I know him.

Madison and Sersha are safe as well so is Reuben because the least he does is send me poetry recommendations on messages.

Owen couldn't be it either for all he really sends is twerking cows or memes that make me roll my eyes or laugh out loud.

But who was it then?

Aaron Mercer?

Emery Sinclair?

Both of them?

I do not know.

I held my bag strap tighter as I walk to my classroom. The same classroom I'd been going to for two weeks.

I was assigned to sit next to Harry who was very nice, to be frank. He was the type of person who'd give out sharpened pencils excitedly and never get them returned.