Chapter 44

Please vote!

|Aaron's POV|

|Aaron's POV|

"GOOD MORNING." I blink out the sleep groaning slightly as I rest on my elbows. I cringe at the voice and look around for West. "Damn. Don't be a bitch and say the humble reply back."

"Is Owen in my fucking bed?" I grumble sitting up.

"Right next to you hotshot. Can you feel me?"

"You feel so good Aaron. Oh my-" Reuben says in a his high pitched tone.

I look around to see West laughing as she leans against the vanity with her phone in her palm. "Good morning to you." She chirped as I got up in my boxers. I love to her and kiss her cheek looking down at the group call. "There on audio right not because Reuben's WiFi is shit."

"That's false. My internet is great the only problem is that the radiation blocks it-"

"Fuck off with the lies mate. Your wifi is more shitty then shit itself. So shit." Owen retorts.

"You said shit so many times I lost you." Sersha mumbled sounding sleepy.

"Tough." Owen mutters. "I can't wait to see you guys all tomorrow."

"Oh hell. A week with you doesn't sound exciting." I muttered as everyone laughs.

"Damn Owen. Looks like Aaron and I sealed the deal." Rueben adds. "It was beautiful l. No hate towards you though Bryce."

Bryce snorts and says, "Don't worry Reub. I snagged Sersha up anyway. Both of us are getting married in Las Vegas anyway. The ceremony starts with me on an elephant."

"It's true. I'm the elephant." Madison mused as I choked on laughter. "I heard that Mercer."

"Yo it's fucking Christmas Eve. Happy Christmas Eve to you lovely people." Owen shouts.

"It would be more Merry if you didn't feel the need to burst your windpipe." I pointedly say as Bryce chuckled.

"The only windpipe that's busting around here are the ladies." Owen smoothly puts out.

"Oh shut up. I still need someone to dick me down." Madison mutters. "At this point I don't mind if a mafia love romance happens to me."

"Maddie you would be held at gun point and romanticize it." Reuben puts out.

Bryce runs a hand through her hair and adds, "If they put a gag on her she would purposely do it more just because she would enjoy it. She would ask them to dick her down."