Chapter 56

|Aaron's POV|

|Aaron's POV|

I WAS ANXIOUS as fuck. Bryce was nowhere to be found and Reuben fucking lost her. I try to cool my nerves and think rationally but I was two snaps away from murdering everyone.

I flex my hands on my knees and watch the cords of veins in my arms contract.

I'll murder Liam when I find him. He took something of mine and I might just have to end everything of his.

"Have you checked the girls dorm?" Olivia rattled through the screen Sersha was holding.

"Yeah." Sersha pursed her lips to hide her sob. "Principal Simone told us to stay here until she gets further notice. Aaron has already run laps around the whole school."

I get up frustrated. I've been put down for five minutes and my mind was going insane. I needed to do something. Find her.

"You guys will find her." Olivia confidently put out, her voice lagging due to the shitty internet quality. West didn't even take her fucking phone.

I pulled at my hair and let out an angered sound. I threw the door open and went out,  jumping down the steps for the hundredth time trying to look somewhere. Anywhere.

Reuben looks up at the sound of my stomping. His face goes from dread to alertness. "I can't find her." I ignore him. As much as I love Reuben I don't trust myself not to punch him. I have anger issues and they get violent. "Aaron. I don't know where else to look."

I turn to him in a flash. "Search the whole damn academy. Search the whole damn world if we have to to. I'm not losing her." I turn back around and walk to Simone's office. I barge in through the polished brown doors and watch her jump in her seat.

"Have you no manners, Mr. Mercer-"

"Where's West?" I ground out looking between her and the short woman present next to her. She was holding a clip board and a frown so deep I would not be surprised if she was made of plaster.

Simone's face contorted in a perplexing manner. "West?" The short woman looked at us, intrigued.

"Bryce. Where's Bryce?" I impatiently ask looking at her desk. Nothing. No paperwork.

"We are looking around for her. All staff and security are on foot and searching. You students are ordered to stay in your dormitories till the investigation is cleared."

"I need to find her."

"Mr. Mercer, I understand that you love Bryce but there isn't anything we can do until we have everyone safe and she is located. Your aggression needs to be calmed. I understand that you feel-"