Chapter 24

Please Vote!

AARON HAS JUST made my life ten times harder

I try to forgive him but I honestly just can't find it in me to. And now he was here in London all the way to see me.

But I still couldn't get over the fact about his lies. How did I know he wasn't in London to rid of his traces from the gang? To throw them off track?

And then there was the whole deal of everyone in my family being with him and narrowing down on me expecting to forgive and love him. None of the them acknowledged the consequences of what had happened. On how I had been nearly been killed or used by Drake.

Rubbing my face I got out and changed into a light blue tank top and a fitted floral skirt. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and frowned at my reflection before descending down the stairs for breakfast.

The smell of pancakes wafted up and I knew it was Aaron before even having to look. He would be the only crazy person I know who would wake up at 7 am to do this.

And as I walked down indeed he was there standing shirtless in low riding grey sweatpants flipping a pancake from the wireless stove.

I walked up to the counter that separated us both and reached out for an apple. I bit into the crisp fruit chewing slowly.

Aaron turned around startled at the sound and offered me a soft smile. I kept my face blank at him as he took in my outfit.

Getting towards the door I checked for any mail sent by Louis's friends for her gender reveal party and found a stack of them of the doormat. I bent down to retrieve them when I heard a groan behind me.

I flicked my eyes to see Aaron swallowing his body tensed as he spoke very sounding pained. "That's a very fucking short skirt." I hid the smile that dared to blossom at my face and picked up the envelope shuffling them to look at the addresses.

No mail from mom or Jake.

When I looked up I saw Aaron still looking as tense as ever and diverted his eyes. I was going to ask him what's wrong but the evident bulge in his pants was obvious. It only made my heart flutter but I reminded myself that I was mad at him.

He closed the stove putting the last of the pancakes on the plate before rushing up the stairs. The sound of the shower echoed later on.

I let out a loose laugh and turned to the mail.

"Good morning!" Louis chirped enthusiastically. "Pancakes and mail." She smiled standing next to me and shuffling through the envelopes intently.

I watched her smile slowly dim at the absence of one them.

"This is wonderful." She shrugged and averted her gaze at the pancakes. "You made these?"

"No. Aaron did." I said with a sigh. Saying his name made me annoyed. He just find a way to squeeze himself to every conversation despite being absent from it. "Have you checked Miles's schedule yet?"