Chapter 33

Please vote!
Status: Unedited

Please vote! Status: Unedited

|Aaron's POV|

I DIDN'T WANT to wake her up. Sighing at the sunlit room I looked down at Bryce who was quietly asleep on my chest. She slept so peacefully that I would have never guessed the trauma she held or the demons that haunted her. It was like all the world's problems were blocked and she shielded by the dreams she dreamt.

I didn't want to wake her up or nor did I want to move in case she did. But I had to go and sort shit out with Terry who had been biting my ass the entire trip back from London.

He kept yapping to meet up perpetually. I would have thought he had ditched so low for company if it weren't for my own reasons of uneasiness.

Something was defiantly not right and I sensed it a week before when I saw one of the Vipers sweep past the academy. I just had to figure out what.

I move slowly hearing Bryce murmur and shift to the right the blanket draping at her waist as she lay on her stomach. I smiled at her looking at her bare back and gently traced on her shoulder blade seeing her shiver even in her sleep. I got out and pulled the blanket higher on her body to make sure she didn't catch a cold and turned towards the floor picking up my boxers and pulling them on. I left my clothes where they were and picked hers up and folded them next to her bed before I headed out the room and towards the bathroom.

I turned on the tap and let the standing shower through scalding water on me. I quickly washed up and threw on a clean pair of ripped jeans, a white button up shirt and a black sweater over it. I placed rings on my hands and used the towel to catch off any excess water before heading out and throwing it in the laundry basket.

I went back to Bryce's room to fetch my shoes only to see her rubbing her eyes and getting up. "What time is it?" She grumbled her body swallowed up by my shirt.

It looked real goddamn sexy on her. The white was killing me though, the way it was thin enough for me to note every single inch of her. I swallowed and looked away. "10:30." I said as she screwed her face.

"Why are you up so early then." She yawned stretching her arms above her making me clench my jaw at the sight of her.

"I have to go remember." I place my shoes on and add, "You should probably sleep and have some painkillers. Your body must hurt after yesterday."

"Which part?" She smirked as I grinned at her.

"The latter." I mused straightening up and run a hand through my wet hair. Water droplets sprayed down on her as she frowned wiping them off her face.