Chapter 25

Please vote!

I WAKE UP to the feeling of lips pressing up and down my spine

I WAKE UP to the feeling of lips pressing up and down my spine. The feathery kisses make me sigh against the pillow.

I move to turn over but two strong hands grip my waist and force me down. Aaron presses a harder kiss on my lower back making me suck in a breath.

"Morning." I manage to croak tilting my head to see him.

"Good morning." He murmurs with a smile tracing down my spine with his finger. I shudder at the contact. "How'd you sleep?"

"Well." I answer rubbing my face. "You?"

"Amazingly" He grins at me and there's a sort of aliveness in his eyes. A spark. He looked completely fresh too to which I reckon he woke up before me and got cleaned up. He peers up at me and asks slowly- cautiously. "Do you regret last night?"

"No." I spoke firmly and honestly. "Did you?"

Aaron gives me a prizewinning smile and says, "Never. I couldn't stop thinking about it." I blush as he chuckles making me turn more red.

A realisation hit me like a bullet and I flip from my stomach to my back the bedsheets tangling over me. "Flo! I forgot to wake up- I was so caught up and then-"

"I woke up then. I gave her to her mom. Flo's perfectly fine and well. Jasmine wanted me to give you her thanks." He murmurs.

I nod thankfully and ran a hand through my hair. Eyeing the clock I realise I should probably get breakfast ready seeming as Louis probably came late and was tired while Catherine was returning in the afternoon.

Pushing up with my elbows I sit a up for a few minutes resting my back against the headboard. The blanket pools around my waist and my bra cladded upper half is hit with cold air.

Aaron let out a strained sound. I turn to him with raised eyebrows. "Can you put a shirt on?"

I furrow my eyebrows and look down at my bareness and then at him with a slow sensual grin. Instead of doing as he suggested I push my hair over my shoulders. "Why? I feel perfectly fine like this."

He lets out a string of curses eyeing me with a glare before he scoops me up and puts me on his lap. I gasp at the contact of our centres nearly touching, the only barrier being the blanket. "Because I won't be able to control myself." He whispers running his hands up and down my waist softly before he reached up and cupped my breasts.

I clench my jaw as he leans forward and places his mouth on my neck. His teeth grazes right above my pulse as he stays there his lips pressed to me. I feel him kiss harder on my skin flicking his tongue out every once in a while making me groan. "How are you so fucking perfect?" He asked his tone husky as he pulls me closer so we are tight in an embrace.