Chapter 23

Please Vote!

|Aaron's POV|

|Aaron's POV|

GETTING TO LONDON was the most tiresome trip ever. After a whole lot of whining from the kid I was seated next to I was about ready to be done with this shit.

Unlike Bryce I didn't know what she found so mesmerizing about this place. I mean kudos to those who do but honestly it's just as ordinary as whichever country there is.

Exception of Blue Haven of course. That place is indescribable.

But as I lug my bag with me and holler over a taxi I felt immensely tired. I just wanted to see her face and then sleep.

Getting into the taxi I pulled my stuff with me giving the driver the location.

I didn't bother to have the effort to look out the window. I could imagine Bryce having her face pressed at the window drinking in every sight she could see.

London was a pretty place no doubt. As we entered a neighborhood lined with white brick houses I noted how expensive it could be as well.

But then again Bryce's step-sisters were not known for cutting corners. The car stopped and so did my heart. I was going to meet her. Probably get punched in the face or yelled. Either way it had to be worth it.

"Are you going to get out or what?" The driver grumbled making me frown.

"You want a fucking tip or not? I'm paying you to drive me not talk to me." I retorted getting out and dragging my bag with me. I had packed pretty lightly with just a hand carry knowing I was here for a week or so.

I gazed at the house again before motivating myself and unhinging the top of the small gate and walking up the steps. Every step had my heart racing. I hated it.

I took a deep breath and hovered my finger over the bell before pressing it.

The light hum seeped through the door and I heard shuffling going around. After a few seconds several locks clicked out of place before the door swung open and a pregnant girl furrowed her eyebrows at me. "Are you here to deliver the groceries?"

I arched my eyebrow and calmed the words in my mouth. She was pregnant. "I'm Aaron Mercer."

Her face lit up in recognition and when I thought she would speak to me she shouted excessively behind her shoulder. "Catherine! Get your ass down here!" I tried not to curl my lips in agony so I pressed them together instead. A tall girl grumbled down the steps her cold eyes narrowing at me and her twin.