Chapter 12

THE WORLD'S PRETTY small

THE WORLD'S PRETTY small. Have fun with your ex Bryce. - Anonymous.

My throat closed up and with a heavy breath I replied for the first time.

Who are you and what do you want?

No reply. They had seen my message but had not replied. I closed my phone and walked down the steps to where Aaron was waiting for me dressed in a black shirt and jeans.

He did not look up from his phone as I walked the last of the hallway. I tugged my backpack closer to me and cleared my throat.

He did not look up.

"Fucking hell Aaron are you deaf?" I grumbled making him shoot his eyebrows up.

"I would say yes but then you would actually proceed to make me deaf." He smiled pocketing his phone and noting the backpack on my shoulder. "What's that for?"

I smiled up at him sweetly. "Well as I have already done my half of the project it's time for you to finish the other half."

"What other half?" He inquired his eyebrows slanting.

"The ending bit." I stated.

"But that's the most fucking detailed part. You did this on purpose." He growled at me making me shrug.

"First come first serve." I replied.

"That sounds a little wrong on my head." He choked shaking his head. "Fine. You sent me supplies in there?"

"Yup. I took the liberty of it. Plus my books were tokened under your account just so you know of course."

"I'm not surprised." He sighed rubbing his face. "Very well leave the bag here. I'll collect it once we get back."

I nodded placing it next to the elevator door but not before taking my stig out. It was small and looked close to a USB but it was only temporary. You could not refill them like juuls. They came in handy though.

Aaron did not say anything as he kept his eyes trained on the thing. Instead he walked out not  bothering to leave the door open so my face slammed into the glass.

Chivalry is dead.

...

Annabelle was the same as last time if only more wilder. I watched wrinkling my nose as boys took body shots off of girls.

Some were playing beer pong while other were passionately making out.

Aaron made me sit in his group of boys who all smoked joints and laughed like cavemen.